ISSUE-21: Allow four coordinates on 'background-position'
Allow four coordinates on 'background-position'
- CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders
- Raised by:
- Bert Bos
- Opened on:
- Alan Gresley (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2007Nov/0255.html)
suggested dropping 'background-size' and instead add
optional bottom right coordinates to 'background-position':
'background-position: 0 0 0 0' is the same as 'background-size: 100%'
and 'background-position: 0 0' is the same as 'background-size: auto'.
- Related Actions Items:
- No related actions
- Related emails:
- [CSSWG] Minutes Telecon 2013-07-24 (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2013-07-24)
- Re: [css-flexbox] Open Issues / Publishing LC? (from email@example.com on 2013-07-18)
- [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Telcon 2012-05-02 [CORRECTED] (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2012-05-06)
- Re: reconstructed minutes (please verify) (from email@example.com on 2012-05-04)
- reconstructed minutes (please verify) (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2012-05-03)
- [CSSWG] Minutes and resolutions telcon 2012-05-02 (from email@example.com on 2012-05-02)
- [css3-background] Issues and Proposed Resolutions (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2008-05-13)
- ISSUE-21 (drop bg-size): Allow four coordinates on 'background-position' [CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders] (from email@example.com on 2008-04-04)
This is pretty much a duplicate of ISSUE-12.Elika Etemad, 14 May 2008, 02:40:02
11 Aug 2008, 10:10:14
Display change log