Overdue Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 363 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-14 (edit) open Write up requirements for logo contest Jason Cranford Teague 2008-04-09
ACTION-24 (edit) open Write testcase for CSS2.1 Elika Etemad 2008-05-23 CSS2.1
ACTION-27 (edit) open Put link to CSS test page in CSSOM View spec Anne van Kesteren 2010-12-31 CSSOM View
ACTION-28 (edit) open Develop a list of the existing canonicalizations Anne van Kesteren 2010-12-31
ACTION-29 (edit) open E-mail the group with information on how to create and document the Object Model part of a module Anne van Kesteren 2010-12-31
ACTION-34 (edit) open Ask Chris L to gather the information on compositing clamping are report that back to the WG. Bert Bos 2008-04-04 CSS3 Color
ACTION-45 (edit) open Talk to contacts at Apple wrt supporting their reps' participation at F2F meetings Steve Zilles 2008-04-09
ACTION-52 (edit) open Request /TR/CSS2 to point to /TR/CSS21 Bert Bos 2008-05-15 CSS2.1
ACTION-69 (edit) open Ping Melinda about her CSS 2.1 issue Daniel Glazman 2008-06-18
ACTION-71 (edit) open Get Bert and his accessibility friend in contact Daniel Glazman 2008-07-09
ACTION-72 (edit) open Write blog entry on generated content, accesibility, and separation of content and style Bert Bos 2008-07-16
ACTION-73 (edit) open Talk with HCG about publishing css3-color Daniel Glazman 2008-07-09
ACTION-78 (edit) open Talk with Chris about cross-group issues Peter Linss 2008-07-23
ACTION-79 (edit) open Update charter in response to Melinda's comment on CR crit and 2.1 ep Peter Linss 2008-07-23
ACTION-81 (edit) open Ask OMA what mobile world thinks about removing vertical text descriptions from Marquee Bert Bos 2008-07-30 CSS3 Marquee
ACTION-87 (edit) open Review wording on CSS2.1 Issue 56 Sylvain Galineau 2008-08-20
ACTION-91 (edit) open Write new proposed text for Issue 14 David Baron 2008-08-27 CSS2.1
ACTION-95 (edit) open Work out what is missing from Box Module and ask dbaron for it Bert Bos 2008-08-28
ACTION-97 (edit) open Come up with a proposal for implicit video controls Bert Bos 2008-08-29
ACTION-100 (edit) open Draw up parse-time constants counter-proposal Peter Linss 2008-08-29
ACTION-101 (edit) open Make edits to Selectors Daniel Glazman 2008-09-10
ACTION-103 (edit) open contact Murakami-san and JLTF about relevant developments at August 2008 F2F Steve Zilles 2008-09-15
ACTION-104 (edit) open Ping jdaggett about http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Aug/0255.html David Baron 2008-09-17 CSS2.1
ACTION-107 (edit) open Review svg draft Bert Bos 2008-09-24
ACTION-108 (edit) open Take http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Sep/0006.html to HTCG/chairs Daniel Glazman 2008-09-24
ACTION-109 (edit) open Publish CSS3 Marquee as CR Bert Bos 2008-10-08
ACTION-110 (edit) open Return to WG with response about whether proposal is accepted Sylvain Galineau 2008-10-08
ACTION-111 (edit) open Create note about how URL has its own syntax and parsing rules Peter Linss 2008-10-08
ACTION-112 (edit) open Propose text for CSS2.1 Issue 75 Sylvain Galineau 2008-10-08
ACTION-113 (edit) open Email w3c-css-wg with proposed dates and ask for comments/constraints Daniel Glazman 2008-10-26
ACTION-118 (edit) open Ask web-designers how list-item markers should behave in the presence of text-align != start Daniel Glazman 2008-12-03
ACTION-119 (edit) open Propose new wording Bert Bos 2008-12-03 CSS2.1
ACTION-120 (edit) open Write a proposal that allows for reasonable behavior Steve Zilles 2008-12-10
ACTION-121 (edit) open Think about this Steve Zilles 2009-01-21
ACTION-123 (edit) open Write up the proposal on @import and unknown well formed @rules Sylvain Galineau 2009-03-04
ACTION-124 (edit) open Propose specific wording on complete text for what is inserted and deleted for bracket/quote parsing Bert Bos 2009-03-04
ACTION-127 (edit) open Add to GCPM draft as a holding place until next Paged Media draft is started Håkon Wium Lie 2009-03-12
ACTION-129 (edit) open Specity @font-alias per 6 March 2009 minutes John Daggett 2009-03-13
ACTION-131 (edit) open Put text from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2009JanMar/0114.html into css3-2d-transforms and request publication. Bert Bos 2009-03-13
ACTION-133 (edit) open Write testcases for issue 101 (e.g., see if we're interoperable on content-box vs. border-box) and come up with a proposal David Baron 2009-03-13 CSS2.1
ACTION-136 (edit) open Add UTF-8 header to build scripts Elika Etemad 2009-04-08
ACTION-137 (edit) open Fantasai : come up with proposal for multicol Håkon Wium Lie 2009-04-08
ACTION-138 (edit) open Respond to yves saying why ident is not an issue Daniel Glazman 2009-04-15
ACTION-139 (edit) open Make the changes in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Feb/0619.html Bert Bos 2009-04-15
ACTION-140 (edit) open And arron to work on Saloni's 2.1 issues Sylvain Galineau 2009-04-22
ACTION-142 (edit) open Respond to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Apr/0490.html agreeing there is a problem but asking for a better name Daniel Glazman 2009-05-06
ACTION-143 (edit) open Reply to Doug Daniel Glazman 2009-05-13
ACTION-144 (edit) open Come up with wider set of testcases Steve Zilles 2009-05-20
ACTION-145 (edit) open Ask i18n for their opinion Steve Zilles 2009-06-03
ACTION-148 (edit) open Send email asking about standards for color codings and disposition of comments Daniel Glazman 2009-06-10
ACTION-150 (edit) open Rewrite scope of character substitution; from batch processors to not requiring support from interactive rendering engines Håkon Wium Lie 2009-06-11
ACTION-152 (edit) open Compare and reconcile GCPM border-clip syntax with border-image's Håkon Wium Lie 2009-06-11
ACTION-153 (edit) open Fantasai to move super-decimal counter type from GCPM to Lists Håkon Wium Lie 2009-06-11
ACTION-154 (edit) open Email plinss regarding the removal from CSS2.1 of 'without reliable resolution information' from intrinsic dimensions definition in section 3.1 Chris Lilley 2009-06-11
ACTION-155 (edit) open Post testcase to www-style Steve Zilles 2009-06-11
ACTION-156 (edit) open Write proposals for both order-dependent and order-independent vertical-alignment Steve Zilles 2009-06-11
ACTION-157 (edit) open Set up a list of criteria for fishing for layout reqs Molly Holzschlag 2009-06-12
ACTION-158 (edit) open Find a place to host feedback Molly Holzschlag 2009-06-12
ACTION-161 (edit) open Publish flexbox as FPWD Bert Bos 2009-07-08
ACTION-162 (edit) open Publish css3-images as FPWD Bert Bos 2009-07-08
ACTION-163 (edit) open Send feedback on anonymous table boxes to www-style Arron Eicholz 2009-07-08
ACTION-164 (edit) open Send emails to Opera and Apple requesting feedback on anonymous table boxes from their engineers Peter Linss 2009-07-08
ACTION-168 (edit) open Negotiatie with HL to update his module with the above additions Daniel Glazman 2009-08-05
ACTION-169 (edit) open Prepare new CR with the editorial changes Anne van Kesteren 2009-08-05
ACTION-171 (edit) open And fantasai solve this issue Bert Bos 2009-08-12
ACTION-172 (edit) open Come up with exact wording for CSS2.1 Issue 128 Bert Bos 2009-08-26
ACTION-173 (edit) open Figure out what he wants to do about CSS 2.1 issue 115 David Baron 2009-08-26 CSS2.1
ACTION-174 (edit) open Come up with full shadow proposal (not finalized, but to see where we're going) Brad Kemper 2009-09-09
ACTION-177 (edit) open Ask how many members will need to call in Daniel Glazman 2009-09-30
ACTION-184 (edit) open Update CSS3 Values to fix ex definition Håkon Wium Lie 2009-11-04
ACTION-185 (edit) open Preserve CSS2.1 0.5em fallback in CSS3 Values Håkon Wium Lie 2009-11-04
ACTION-186 (edit) open Respond to Lachlan with WG new pseudo recommendation Daniel Glazman 2009-11-04
ACTION-187 (edit) open Add display:run-in discussion to TPAC wiki agenda Bert Bos 2009-11-04
ACTION-188 (edit) open Gather all interfaces that need to be obsoleted in DOM L2 Style Daniel Glazman 2009-11-04
ACTION-189 (edit) open Draft an FAQ on when the CSS WG adds a new property Bert Bos 2009-11-09
ACTION-190 (edit) open Capture the (text) selection question(s) related to text-overflow as outstanding questions/issues for CSS3-UI Tantek Çelik 2009-11-09
ACTION-191 (edit) open Check for examples in Hebrew books Daniel Glazman 2009-11-09
ACTION-197 (edit) open Add implementation note in the spec about style update batches and their effect on transitions Simon Fraser 2010-03-21
ACTION-198 (edit) open Edit box model to add start and end to float Bert Bos 2009-12-09
ACTION-200 (edit) open Answer from CSS WG to public-web-security saying the issues are related to security model of the web and CSS cannot do a lot Daniel Glazman 2009-12-16
ACTION-201 (edit) open Respond that Tab's response is the official WG position Daniel Glazman 2010-01-20
ACTION-204 (edit) open Review this issue Bert Bos 2010-01-20
ACTION-207 (edit) open Respond to WAF Daniel Glazman 2010-03-17
ACTION-208 (edit) open Revise prose in an+b section of nth-child to specify comments and productions. Daniel Glazman 2010-03-31
ACTION-209 (edit) open Find or write note for issue 73 by this afternono Peter Linss 2010-04-05
ACTION-212 (edit) open Make namespaces implementation reports Daniel Glazman 2010-04-05
ACTION-213 (edit) open Produce alternate proposal for handling animation and transition together Håkon Wium Lie 2010-04-06
ACTION-214 (edit) open And smfr to produce issues list for Transitions and Animations, including comments from dbaron and howcome. Dean Jackson 2010-04-06
ACTION-215 (edit) open Propose changes to character-transform to address above concerns Steve Zilles 2010-04-06
ACTION-219 (edit) open Set up wiki page to list CSSOM constants for coordination Anne van Kesteren 2010-04-07
ACTION-220 (edit) open Produce concrete examples of complex properties and put it on the list Anne van Kesteren 2010-04-07
ACTION-223 (edit) open Put transition/animation proposal document on the CVS server Håkon Wium Lie 2010-04-21
ACTION-228 (edit) open Port font-name tests to SVG Chris Lilley 2010-06-03 CSS2.1
ACTION-229 (edit) open Figure out opinion on issue 129 Arron Eicholz 2010-05-26
ACTION-230 (edit) open Figure out opinion on issue 129 Simon Fraser 2010-05-26
ACTION-233 (edit) open Write proposal for issue 118. Bert Bos 2010-06-02
ACTION-236 (edit) open Add example about clearance for issue 157. Bert Bos 2010-06-02
ACTION-239 (edit) open Write proposal for process for marking sections of spec as implementable without prefixes for discussion at August 2010 F2F Daniel Glazman 2010-08-05
ACTION-240 (edit) open Ping Thunderbird for their input on how the changes to the spec around pre/pre-wrap and justification may affect email. Daniel Glazman 2010-06-30
ACTION-242 (edit) open Look over Zack's proposal for issue 167, ensure that it doesn't have any unwanted effects. Daniel Glazman 2010-06-30
ACTION-245 (edit) open Contact AlexMog to see if changing things for Issue 138 will hurt web compat for IE. Sylvain Galineau 2010-07-21
ACTION-247 (edit) open Write updated proposal for 118 Bert Bos 2010-08-11
ACTION-249 (edit) open Make the above edit for issue 183. Bert Bos 2010-08-30
ACTION-250 (edit) open Find normative statement in appendix G that should now be written elsewhere. David Baron 2010-08-30 CSS2.1
ACTION-253 (edit) open Fix the prose for issue 196 to match the grammar. Bert Bos 2010-08-30
ACTION-257 (edit) open Examine stack stacking, line box contain, and suggest a way out of the problem. Steve Zilles 2010-08-31
ACTION-261 (edit) open Respond to yourself about issue 198. Steve Zilles 2010-08-31
ACTION-263 (edit) open Send proposal on "margin:out(10px);" and similar to the list for discussion. Alex Mogilevsky 2010-09-01
ACTION-264 (edit) open At next telcon, remind people about Tantek's request for impl claims for UI stuff. Daniel Glazman 2010-09-01
ACTION-267 (edit) open Sanity-check the issue 199 proposal. David Baron 2010-09-22 CSS2.1
ACTION-268 (edit) open Ping MikeSmith about getting IPDF people at TPAC. Bert Bos 2010-10-06
ACTION-269 (edit) open Propose note for multicol explaining the problem with column lengths longer than the viewport Daniel Glazman 2010-10-27
ACTION-271 (edit) open Write a spec example to clarify that a collapsed margin is considered adjoining to another maring if any of its component margin is adjoining to that margin Elika Etemad 2010-11-03
ACTION-272 (edit) open Update links from W3C to implementation reports and test suite releases Elika Etemad 2010-11-08
ACTION-274 (edit) open See if the intrinsic width change is acceptable for Webkit. Simon Fraser 2010-11-17
ACTION-276 (edit) open Send an email to the list with suggested wording for transform change. Simon Fraser 2010-11-17
ACTION-277 (edit) open Check first-page-selectors-003 to make sure it's valid. Håkon Wium Lie 2010-12-01
ACTION-278 (edit) open Review WOFF Daniel Glazman 2010-12-15
ACTION-279 (edit) open Send response to WAI PF Daniel Glazman 2010-12-15
ACTION-282 (edit) open Move first-page-selectors-004 and first-page-selectors-004 to css3-page TS Elika Etemad 2010-12-15
ACTION-285 (edit) open Create a note for the errata Peter Linss 2010-12-29
ACTION-291 (edit) open Propose CSS2.1 edit to remove run-in and move to CSS3 Box Bert Bos 2011-02-09
ACTION-293 (edit) open Finish outstanding 2.1 edits Bert Bos 2011-02-16
ACTION-294 (edit) open Review edits Elika Etemad 2011-02-16
ACTION-295 (edit) open Write text for issue C. Elika Etemad 2011-02-16
ACTION-297 (edit) open Read the minutes from today and confirm if he agrees or not with the Multicol algo consensus. Håkon Wium Lie 2011-02-23
ACTION-299 (edit) open Where is Opera on their fixes? If it's not fixed in their nightlies, I propose we remove the test. Address in errata. Håkon Wium Lie 2011-03-09
ACTION-300 (edit) open Make background-intrinsic-004 and background-intrinsic-005 optional for CSS2.1, required css3-background Elika Etemad 2011-03-09
ACTION-301 (edit) open Remove remaining white-space processing portion of test Elika Etemad 2011-03-09
ACTION-302 (edit) open Re-edit 215 to take into account bidi-reordered boxes on the same line. Bert Bos 2011-03-14
ACTION-303 (edit) open Check the rest of Bert's edits Elika Etemad 2011-03-14
ACTION-304 (edit) open Write a proposal for http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css2.1#issue-229 David Baron 2011-03-14
ACTION-305 (edit) open Edit 232 and review for correctness. Bert Bos 2011-03-14 CSS2.1
ACTION-306 (edit) open Reply to Alan's message w.r.t http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css2.1#issue-234 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Sep/0649.html that (a) this testcase is exercising "The bottom margin of an in-flow block box with..." and therefore all browsers other than Gecko are correct and (b) add a test to the CSS 2.1 test suite for post-PR. David Baron 2011-03-14
ACTION-307 (edit) open Write such a note for issue 192. David Baron 2011-03-14
ACTION-308 (edit) open Find margin-collapse-clear-005 issue and make sure it's in the issues list for editing Elika Etemad 2011-03-14
ACTION-309 (edit) open Verify that once issue 215 is edited, that the case for issue 247 is also undefined David Baron 2011-03-14
ACTION-310 (edit) open Write a proposed text for issue 259 Elika Etemad 2011-03-15
ACTION-312 (edit) open Make publication Bert Bos 2011-03-15
ACTION-313 (edit) open Come up with a precise spec (reference or reference + prose) for the hyphenation format Håkon Wium Lie 2011-03-17
ACTION-315 (edit) open Respond to mailing list on this issue Daniel Glazman 2011-04-13
ACTION-317 (edit) open Ping Leif and i18n about CSS Namespaces issue 3 Daniel Glazman 2011-04-27
ACTION-318 (edit) open Ping svg with no comments from CSSWG Daniel Glazman 2011-04-27
ACTION-319 (edit) open Let Ian Jacobs know we want to put a special announcement for the PR/Rec. Daniel Glazman 2011-04-27
ACTION-322 (edit) open Mention compat characters in mapping table request Elika Etemad 2011-06-10
ACTION-325 (edit) open Edit charter per notes above Bert Bos 2011-06-10
ACTION-326 (edit) open Publish css3-regions as FPWD Bert Bos 2011-06-10
ACTION-327 (edit) open Define pagination behavior across different-sized pages Elika Etemad 2011-06-10
ACTION-328 (edit) open Add 3 questions above to draft Rune Lillesveen 2011-06-11
ACTION-329 (edit) open And bert to update the preprocessor template to match boilerplate. Elika Etemad 2011-06-11
ACTION-332 (edit) open Send no comments comment for DOM3 Events Daniel Glazman 2011-06-29
ACTION-335 (edit) open Ask Eric to review current draft Steve Zilles 2011-06-29
ACTION-338 (edit) open Rewrite proposal to not reference bidi because it's confusing Elika Etemad 2011-07-20
ACTION-339 (edit) open Outline the questions we need to address with regards to text orientation in writing-modes. John Daggett 2011-07-20
ACTION-340 (edit) open Add issues listing the remaining discussion points to be resolved in css animation and css transitions before they can be published. Dean Jackson 2011-07-20
ACTION-341 (edit) open Send the list of HTML5 comments to the CSS WG before the next F2F (Seattle) Daniel Glazman 2011-07-20
ACTION-345 (edit) open List use cases for each white-space value Elika Etemad 2011-07-31
ACTION-346 (edit) open Poll for best options on naming Elika Etemad 2011-07-31
ACTION-347 (edit) open Write collection of serialization heuristics Daniel Glazman 2011-08-01
ACTION-349 (edit) open Collect feedback from webdev community for CSSOM and put it on the wiki http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/cssom Daniel Glazman 2011-08-01
ACTION-350 (edit) open Alexmog to add an api to find out which element is in a named flow Alex Mogilevsky 2011-08-01 CSS3 Regions
ACTION-353 (edit) open Answer if paged media each page should be considered a column? Håkon Wium Lie 2011-08-01
ACTION-357 (edit) open Add syntax examples Elika Etemad 2011-08-01
ACTION-358 (edit) open Edit as above Elika Etemad 2011-08-01
ACTION-359 (edit) open Write a paragraph linking to this bug so plinss can send it Elika Etemad 2011-08-10
ACTION-361 (edit) open Write up a process document on the wiki for how you actually publish something. Elika Etemad 2011-09-07
ACTION-362 (edit) open Contact Unicode about the greek upercasingissue Chris Lilley 2011-09-14
ACTION-364 (edit) open Investigate Opera's precise behavior around consecutive colspans, to see if they match Elika's "they're just wrapped in an anonymous BFC" proposal is accurate. Håkon Wium Lie 2011-09-28
ACTION-366 (edit) open Prepare publication Chris Lilley 2011-10-05
ACTION-367 (edit) open Post to mailing list asking for input on margin-collapsing col-span issue Håkon Wium Lie 2011-10-05
ACTION-368 (edit) open Post testcase Håkon Wium Lie 2011-10-05
ACTION-369 (edit) open Create examples of Animatable: lines so we can put in template for copy/tweaking Simon Fraser 2011-10-05
ACTION-371 (edit) open Invite Bill McCoy to CSS Working group's meeting at TPAC to discuss coordination with IDPF Daniel Glazman 2011-10-12
ACTION-372 (edit) open Fix indexer to be speech-friendly Bert Bos 2011-10-26
ACTION-378 (edit) open Review Unicode UTR#50 and compare to existing implementation Edward O'Connor 2011-11-06
ACTION-379 (edit) open Review Unicode UTR#50 and compare to existing implementation Sylvain Galineau 2011-11-06
ACTION-380 (edit) open And Elika: discuss improvements to syntax within this set of features Tab Atkins Jr. 2011-11-06
ACTION-381 (edit) open Teach Tracker to give actions to multiple people Peter Linss 2011-11-06
ACTION-382 (edit) open And Tab: discuss improvements to syntax within this set of features Elika Etemad 2011-11-06
ACTION-383 (edit) open Make attr() function do the right thing wrt resolving relative URLs Elika Etemad 2011-11-06
ACTION-384 (edit) open Finish implementation report and tests Arron Eicholz 2011-11-06
ACTION-385 (edit) open Publish test suite and implementation report on w3.org Elika Etemad 2011-11-06
ACTION-386 (edit) open Post use-case on www-style. Then we'l look at actual fonts. Koji Ishii 2011-11-07
ACTION-387 (edit) open : details issues further and come up with use cases and solve them better (for values and units) and pull page positionin out of WD. Arron Eicholz 2011-11-07
ACTION-390 (edit) open Check with smaug about firing DOM events on disconnected elements David Baron 2011-11-07
ACTION-391 (edit) open Reword how same-origin is described to talk only about HTTP John Daggett 2011-11-07
ACTION-392 (edit) open Talk with Anne about how to reference the same-origin things "correctly" John Daggett 2011-11-07
ACTION-393 (edit) open Put proposal B for page-break collapsing into specs Elika Etemad 2011-11-07
ACTION-394 (edit) open Create issue against CSS 2.1 corresponding to ACTION-393. Bert Bos 2011-11-07
ACTION-395 (edit) open Draft note on DOM Level 2 Style Tab Atkins Jr. 2011-11-08
ACTION-396 (edit) open Detail the algorithm options for position of color transitions on rounded borders, and produce mockups for lots of corner cases. Elika Etemad 2011-11-08
ACTION-400 (edit) open Investigate automated tools for detecting seizure-inducing animations/transitions. John Jansen 2011-11-08
ACTION-401 (edit) open Contact some consumer electronics people about contributing testcases for Marquee Kimberly Blessing 2011-11-23
ACTION-404 (edit) open Summarize this discussion onto somewhere public (Current Work and wiki) Elika Etemad 2011-11-23
ACTION-406 (edit) open Add animation cancellation event per TPAC 2011 Monday Dean Jackson 2011-12-01
ACTION-409 (edit) open Repost his message to www-style https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2011OctDec/0138.html Håkon Wium Lie 2011-12-14
ACTION-410 (edit) open Propose wording for column-spanning elements can only span when the closest ancestor BFC is established by the multicol (whether by the columns or the multicol) Rossen Atanassov 2011-12-14
ACTION-412 (edit) open Fix the grammar per dbaron's post http://www.w3.org/mid/20111206221126.GA13407@pickering.dbaron.org Bert Bos 2011-12-21
ACTION-414 (edit) open Review css3-ui pointer-events issues list David Baron 2011-12-21
ACTION-416 (edit) open Write testcases for testing !important in at-rules Tab Atkins Jr. 2012-01-11
ACTION-417 (edit) open Create a concrete proposal to address the color tweaking requirement. Chris Lilley 2012-02-01
ACTION-418 (edit) open With Tantek to write a FAQ for www-style Elika Etemad 2012-02-13
ACTION-419 (edit) open Investigate if we can change functional notation in steps() in line with http://wiki.csswg.org/ideas/functional-notation Tab Atkins Jr. 2012-02-13
ACTION-420 (edit) open Work with howcome and AntennaHouse to see if we can change attr() as suggested in http://wiki.csswg.org/ideas/functional-notation Tab Atkins Jr. 2012-02-13
ACTION-421 (edit) open Add example of background-position with calc() Elika Etemad 2012-02-13
ACTION-423 (edit) open Create a shared directory to post the bug helper script and document it on the wiki Vincent Hardy 2012-02-14
ACTION-427 (edit) open Update region styling Vincent Hardy 2012-02-14
ACTION-429 (edit) open Publish snapshot 2012 ASAP> Elika Etemad 2012-02-14
ACTION-431 (edit) open Provide an implementation report for the MQ test suite. David Baron 2012-02-14
ACTION-433 (edit) open Provide an implementation report for the MQ test suite. Simon Fraser 2012-02-14
ACTION-434 (edit) open If animating from none to inset shadow, need none to behave as '0 0 transparent inset' Elika Etemad 2012-02-14
ACTION-436 (edit) open Write proposed text and testcases Anton Prowse 2012-02-14
ACTION-438 (edit) open Create tests for https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=15880 Anton Prowse 2012-02-15
ACTION-442 (edit) open Investigate using the content of an <img> for wrapping without duplicating the url, in light of earlier discussion about shaping from rendered content. Vincent Hardy 2012-02-15
ACTION-443 (edit) open Investigate the processing model of Exclusions further, and report results/figure out what to put in the spec for various layout modes. Vincent Hardy 2012-02-15
ACTION-444 (edit) open Add background-image support to the Exclusions spec Vincent Hardy 2012-02-15
ACTION-445 (edit) open Clarify in css3-break what other specs are supposed to say about fragmentation Elika Etemad 2012-02-15
ACTION-446 (edit) open Add pictures to Fragmentation Elika Etemad 2012-02-15
ACTION-449 (edit) open Review transform-origin Elika Etemad 2012-02-29
ACTION-450 (edit) open Ask roc on how/whether to make intersecting elements normative David Baron 2012-02-29
ACTION-452 (edit) open Tell WAIPF that they need to give feedback asap for image values Bert Bos 2012-02-29
ACTION-453 (edit) open Publish flexbox wd Chris Lilley 2012-03-07
ACTION-454 (edit) open Something about a11y group Molly Holzschlag 2012-04-04
ACTION-455 (edit) open Make text-size-adjust more accurate definition of font inflation Tantek Çelik 2012-04-04
ACTION-459 (edit) open Publish test results etc. Elika Etemad 2012-05-17
ACTION-461 (edit) open Read new version of spec and provide feedback to phil Peter Linss 2012-05-17
ACTION-462 (edit) open Get together with phil and bert and work out how to resolve the templating specifications to remove overlap Markus Mielke 2012-05-17
ACTION-463 (edit) open Figure out text-decoration interaction with font-variant-position John Daggett 2012-05-17
ACTION-464 (edit) open Define what scopes the run of things falling back John Daggett 2012-05-17
ACTION-465 (edit) open Propose less confusing wording Elika Etemad 2012-05-17
ACTION-466 (edit) open Review css3-fonts wording on font-family syntax Elika Etemad 2012-05-17
ACTION-469 (edit) open Add background exclusion. Alan Stearns 2012-05-18
ACTION-470 (edit) open Run the "justification of mixed full/half-width chars" proposal past Nat. http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Tracker/issues/98 Vincent Hardy 2012-05-18
ACTION-472 (edit) open Talk to dbaron about possible reasons for surprising behavior Steve Zilles 2012-05-18
ACTION-473 (edit) open Update v&u with resolutions Elika Etemad 2012-05-18
ACTION-474 (edit) open Finalize errata language for font-family and keywords John Daggett 2012-05-30
ACTION-475 (edit) open Check css3-break against http://www.w3.org/mid/281670F6-A4A8-48FB-9CB8-44EF52EAEA03@apple.com Elika Etemad 2012-07-18 CSS3 Fragmentation
ACTION-477 (edit) open Make a testcase Simon Fraser 2012-06-27
ACTION-480 (edit) open Check bg-attach with transforms Sylvain Galineau 2012-06-27
ACTION-483 (edit) open Send followup to v&u issue 22 Elika Etemad 2012-07-18
ACTION-484 (edit) open Follow up on invited expert issue: ask about employment status Chris Lilley 2012-07-25
ACTION-486 (edit) open Supply fonts and tests John Daggett 2012-07-25
ACTION-489 (edit) open Email www-style Daniel Glazman 2012-08-20
ACTION-491 (edit) open Summarize all issues raised here into the draft Elika Etemad 2012-08-20
ACTION-492 (edit) open Fill out Changes from CSS 2.1 Core Grammar section, intro etc. Tab Atkins Jr. 2012-08-20
ACTION-494 (edit) open Define root fragmenting element Elika Etemad 2012-08-20
ACTION-495 (edit) open Write a proposal for how to modify the float placement rules for the presence of fragmentation -- in particular, saying that the continued fragments of floats continued from the previous (or earlier) fragment are placed in the current fragment in the original order, and figuring out whether it's allowed to place the top of a float (a) when there's a continued float that could be placed in the current fragment but hasn't been placed yet [consens Elika Etemad 2012-08-20
ACTION-496 (edit) open Summarize the issue of missing mechanism(s) to handle collision handling, preventing things from disappearing off the page Florian Rivoal 2012-08-21
ACTION-497 (edit) open Come up with examples illustrating the issues on exclusions as noted in previous action 496 Florian Rivoal 2012-08-21
ACTION-498 (edit) open Write a draft proposal for the 'collision' property with values: auto | avoid | allow Florian Rivoal 2012-08-21
ACTION-499 (edit) open Address issue of where to put an SVG image for high resolution and low bandwidth in image-set. Tab Atkins Jr. 2012-08-21
ACTION-500 (edit) open Add note Florian proposes to the spec Phil Cupp 2012-08-21
ACTION-502 (edit) open Add errata to css3-color errata ist about currentcolor, (as in above URL) Bert Bos 2012-08-22
ACTION-503 (edit) open Put examples of text-justify in the spec. Elika Etemad 2012-08-22
ACTION-504 (edit) open Look into history of text-justify in IE 5+ Sylvain Galineau 2012-08-22
ACTION-506 (edit) open Write a proposal for vector interpolation for rotate3d() Vincent Hardy 2012-08-22
ACTION-507 (edit) open Propose case-comparison proposal John Daggett 2012-08-22
ACTION-508 (edit) open : contact Cameron on new 1 week delay Daniel Glazman 2012-09-26
ACTION-509 (edit) open No comment on DOM 3 Events Daniel Glazman 2012-09-26
ACTION-510 (edit) open Schedule a joint meeting with I18N Daniel Glazman 2012-10-10
ACTION-511 (edit) open Write this up, with examples Elika Etemad 2012-10-10
ACTION-512 (edit) open Bug the W3C webmaster about setting up redirects for the Great CSSWG Renaming (immediately before LC, natch) Elika Etemad 2012-11-04
ACTION-513 (edit) open Propose handling for making progress in fragmentation Alan Stearns 2012-11-04
ACTION-515 (edit) open Propose wording how you flatteen 3d subtree into normal CSS 2s rendering. Dean Jackson 2012-11-06
ACTION-516 (edit) open Fix text-overflow example in the spec to not ellipse the last line, but an earlier line Tantek Çelik 2012-11-06
ACTION-517 (edit) open Send the test cases to the list Tantek Çelik 2012-11-06
ACTION-518 (edit) open Send the test cases to the list Tantek Çelik 2012-11-06
ACTION-519 (edit) open Make tantek send the test cases to the list David Baron 2012-11-06
ACTION-520 (edit) open Make tantek fix text-overflow example in the spec to not ellipse the last line, but an earlier time Elika Etemad 2012-11-06
ACTION-521 (edit) open Organise brainstorming call about grid Rossen Atanassov 2012-11-06
ACTION-522 (edit) open And fantasai to update object negotiation algorithm in css4-images to handle <iframe seamless> Tab Atkins Jr. 2012-11-06
ACTION-523 (edit) open Come back with an explanation of WebKit's animation model, and why it makes more sense for users. Dean Jackson 2012-11-06
ACTION-525 (edit) open Edit the spec Elika Etemad 2012-12-05
ACTION-526 (edit) open Loko at text-decoration spec and object or agree to LC John Daggett 2012-12-12
ACTION-527 (edit) open List types of tests needed for case insensitivity David Baron 2012-12-12
ACTION-528 (edit) open Contact i18n Daniel Glazman 2012-12-12
ACTION-529 (edit) open Add errata to 2.1 about non-ascii from 0x80 Bert Bos 2013-02-06
ACTION-530 (edit) open Ask Håkon to edit this resolution for column rule painting order Rossen Atanassov 2013-02-11 ISSUE-300
ACTION-532 (edit) open Investigate handling of percentage margins on flex items Elika Etemad 2013-02-12
ACTION-533 (edit) open Update errata, CSS2.1 spec for bug 15392 Bert Bos 2013-02-12
ACTION-534 (edit) open Edit publish Transitions David Baron 2013-02-12
ACTION-537 (edit) open (with help from jdaggett) to move the css3 module preprocessor scripts from the member-only css3-src tree into the dev.w3.org hg public tree due 2013-06-01 Bert Bos 2013-02-13
ACTION-538 (edit) open Figure out how to link web components templates for using regions via CSS Steve Zilles 2013-02-13
ACTION-539 (edit) open Propose text for the resolution above Bert Bos 2013-02-13
ACTION-540 (edit) open Write-up CSS design principle of defining CSS features to allow implementations to potentially do as high fidelity layout / presentation as possible. Bert Bos 2013-02-13
ACTION-541 (edit) open Write-up CSS design principle of defining baseline CSS features with deterministic algorithm(s) that reflect interoperable implementation behaviors and compatibility with web content Elika Etemad 2013-02-13
ACTION-542 (edit) open Work with Elika remove material on sizing in Box module and incorporate equivalent material into Sizing module. Bert Bos 2013-02-13
ACTION-543 (edit) open Propose wording for http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Dec/0280.html David Baron 2013-02-27
ACTION-544 (edit) open Send proposal for updated findRules API for animations keyframe rules Daniel Glazman 2013-02-27
ACTION-545 (edit) open Update CSSOM to throw SyntaxError on insertRule with above weirdness as argument Simon Pieters 2013-02-27
ACTION-548 (edit) open With plh, to coordinate on issue of addition new MIME types for image types with IETF. Tab Atkins Jr. 2013-03-13
ACTION-549 (edit) open Ask systeam if subscribing only to certain tags on www-style is possible Bert Bos 2013-03-13
ACTION-551 (edit) open Clarify interaction of viewport units and scroll Elika Etemad 2013-04-03
ACTION-552 (edit) open Edit in Simon's issue Elika Etemad 2013-04-03
ACTION-553 (edit) open Add Liam's line-breaking proposal to Text 4. Elika Etemad 2013-04-17
ACTION-554 (edit) open Help fantasai add his line-breaking proposal to Text 4. Liam Quin 2013-04-17
ACTION-555 (edit) open Look for data on non-ident hash usage. Tab Atkins Jr. 2013-04-17
ACTION-556 (edit) open Add an issue to GCPM to say that paged-x/paged-y won't be on 'overflow-style' but something else. Håkon Wium Lie 2013-04-24
ACTION-557 (edit) open Clarify definition of :blank selector in relation to fixed positioning Simon Sapin 2013-05-01
ACTION-558 (edit) open Figure out example of subgrid growing pains Rossen Atanassov 2013-05-02
ACTION-560 (edit) open Ping jdaggett to request his formal opinion, then reply to Addison Daniel Glazman 2013-05-08
ACTION-561 (edit) open Figure out what to do in the frag spec, though no change to multicol spec Rossen Atanassov 2013-05-08
ACTION-562 (edit) open With Tab, draw up proposal for using stroke and fill for CSS text Elika Etemad 2013-06-12
ACTION-563 (edit) open Check that variables and @supports have identical allowances David Baron 2013-06-12
ACTION-564 (edit) open Investigate those two questions John Daggett 2013-06-14
ACTION-566 (edit) open Send relevant prose to plh Florian Rivoal 2013-06-26
ACTION-568 (edit) open Add diagrams to this section Elika Etemad 2013-07-24
ACTION-570 (edit) open Review CSS2.1 errata Elika Etemad 2013-07-31
ACTION-571 (edit) open Look into tests for CSS2.1 errata Rebecca Hauck 2013-07-31
ACTION-572 (edit) open Define zooming, 2 types, for insertion into either MQ or device-adapt Tab Atkins Jr. 2013-08-07
ACTION-573 (edit) open Explain msft's back-compat problem with changing initial value of 'grid-auto-flow' Elika Etemad 2013-08-29
ACTION-574 (edit) open Clarify spanning across implicit subgrid tracks Elika Etemad 2013-09-02
ACTION-575 (edit) open Add example of empty named lines paren Tab Atkins Jr. 2013-09-02
ACTION-576 (edit) open Send transition request Chris Lilley 2013-09-11
ACTION-577 (edit) open Add examples to implicit named lines. Tab Atkins Jr. 2013-09-18
ACTION-578 (edit) open Add spec text to multicol specifying that text draws over column rules. Rossen Atanassov 2013-09-18
ACTION-579 (edit) open Get text about sticky into position spec. Rossen Atanassov 2013-09-19
ACTION-580 (edit) open Move device-cmyk() to colors 4. Tab Atkins Jr. 2013-09-19
ACTION-581 (edit) open Move page marks and bleed area to css3 page Elika Etemad 2013-09-19
ACTION-582 (edit) open Update that Koji Ishii 2013-09-19
ACTION-583 (edit) open Check if it's ok to drop support for text-combine-horizontal: digits 1 Rossen Atanassov 2013-09-19
ACTION-584 (edit) open Email ab wrt rechartering woes Daniel Glazman 2013-09-20
ACTION-585 (edit) open Ping bert to see if have reservation Daniel Glazman 2013-10-09
ACTION-586 (edit) open Post options to list Elika Etemad 2013-10-16
ACTION-587 (edit) open Ask koji and jdaggett to come to a stop-gap measure Daniel Glazman 2013-10-23
ACTION-588 (edit) open Write up canvas for css4 images Dirk Schulze 2013-11-17
ACTION-589 (edit) open And matt to write a proposed resolution to resolve the proposal about device resolution (using unambiguous terms) Edward O'Connor 2013-11-17
ACTION-590 (edit) open Work on shepherd to make it produce indexes (including selectors) for a "snapshot" or live index Peter Linss 2013-11-17
ACTION-591 (edit) open Create wiki page to list tests needed for errata, ppl can sign up to work on them Bert Bos 2013-11-17
ACTION-592 (edit) open And fantasai to note that in the spec Rossen Atanassov 2013-11-17
ACTION-593 (edit) open And csswg to review user context module https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/indieui/raw-file/default/src/indie-ui-context.html Tab Atkins Jr. 2013-11-18
ACTION-594 (edit) open Ask korea about css Daniel Glazman 2013-11-18
ACTION-595 (edit) open Update the list of deliverables in the charter Bert Bos 2013-11-19
ACTION-596 (edit) open Send a proposal for async decisions David Baron 2013-11-19
ACTION-597 (edit) open Mail www-style with the text-align shorthand issue Elika Etemad 2013-11-19
ACTION-598 (edit) open Put something somewhere Elika Etemad 2013-11-19
ACTION-599 (edit) open Write up with tab potential changes to transform-origin to reduce/alter inconsistencies with background-position Elika Etemad 2013-11-19
ACTION-600 (edit) open Send email wrt dates for september f2f Daniel Glazman 2013-12-04
ACTION-601 (edit) open Make that edit Daniel Glazman 2013-12-04
ACTION-602 (edit) open Add :sorted to selectors 4 Daniel Glazman 2013-12-18
ACTION-603 (edit) open Work on cr publication Chris Lilley 2014-02-03
ACTION-604 (edit) open Ping google engineer working on variables, ask to formally review mozilla's tests Tab Atkins Jr. 2014-02-03
ACTION-606 (edit) open Cut down changes section to just the changes from css2.1rec2011 Bert Bos 2014-02-03
ACTION-607 (edit) open Make sure timeline is defined for speech Elika Etemad 2014-02-04
ACTION-608 (edit) open And tab to investigate :moz-ui-valid Elika Etemad 2014-02-04
ACTION-609 (edit) open Fix :blank's definition to make sense Elika Etemad 2014-02-04
ACTION-610 (edit) open Review dbaron's test Chris Lilley 2014-02-04
ACTION-611 (edit) open Share transform testcases with the group Simon Fraser 2014-02-04
ACTION-612 (edit) open Send update to mailing list Simon Fraser 2014-02-04
ACTION-613 (edit) open Clarify how omitted values are handled for display shorthand (and other shorthands he might've forgotten to handle) Tab Atkins Jr. 2014-02-04
ACTION-615 (edit) open Talk to the performance wg about will-change Tab Atkins Jr. 2014-02-05
ACTION-621 (edit) open Update namespaces spec Bert Bos 2014-03-19
ACTION-622 (edit) open Look at the proposal for css ruby Elika Etemad 2014-04-02
ACTION-624 (edit) open Investigate the opinons of other browsers Sylvain Galineau 2014-04-09
ACTION-625 (edit) open Fantasai add an example to section 2.2.2 Tab Atkins Jr. 2014-05-27
ACTION-626 (edit) open Poll on the author option for replacements to ::content Tab Atkins Jr. 2014-05-27
ACTION-627 (edit) open Get usage data Tab Atkins Jr. 2014-05-27
ACTION-628 (edit) open Draft a concrete proposal Elika Etemad 2014-05-27
ACTION-629 (edit) open Draft a concrete proposal Tab Atkins Jr. 2014-05-27
ACTION-630 (edit) open Post slides to www-archive Dave Cramer 2014-05-27
ACTION-631 (edit) open Work on the baseline stuff Steve Zilles 2014-05-27
ACTION-632 (edit) open Figure out if inhancing url works Tab Atkins Jr. 2014-05-28
ACTION-634 (edit) open Address the text suite Elika Etemad 2014-07-23

Add a new action item. See all the action items


Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, Chairs, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.27 2014-02-12 10:08:41 dom Exp $