ACTION-373: Send an email to people who requested observer status
Send an email to people who requested observer status
- Daniel Glazman
- Due on:
- November 2, 2011
- Created on:
- October 26, 2011
- Related emails:
- [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions 2011-10-26 (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2011-10-26)
You requested to observe the CSS Working Group during W3C TPAC next
week. Our rules for that are simple :
1. first in, first seated.
2. observers must be seated.
3. observers must remain silent and are not allowed to participate
unless the WG explicitely asks for it; please also avoid noise
entering or leaving the meeting room.
4. no photos with flash.
5. WG chairs can refuse new observers if the number of observers
already in the meeting room is too high for the quality of WG's
work, independently of the number of available observer's seats.
6. WG chairs can always ask all observers to leave the room at any
time to discuss WG-confidential matters (rare).
Looking forward to seeing you in Santa Clara,
W3C CSS Working Group, Co-chair
Created action 'Send an email to people who requested observer status' assigned to Daniel Glazman, due 2011-11-0226 Oct 2011, 16:20:14
Status changed to 'closed'Daniel Glazman, 26 Oct 2011, 19:53:18