W3C

- DRAFT -

MLW-LT WG

27 Mar 2013

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
fsasaki, Karl, dF, Jirka, pnietoca, chriLi, olaf-michael, daveLewis, Yves, philr, AnuarSerikov, leroy, Ankit, Clemens
Regrets
Chair
felix
Scribe
Jirka

Contents


<fsasaki> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Mar/0193.html

David ask for adding ISSUE-113 into agenda

Meeting time

<philr> +1 for 13:00 on Wednesdays

Proposal is Wed, 2pm CET

<fsasaki> ACTION: felix to write a mail about call time - 1 p.m. Irishi time, 2 pm CET [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-464 - Write a mail about call time - 1 p.m. Irishi time, 2 pm CET [on Felix Sasaki - due 2013-04-03].

Issues that need review

<kfritsche> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130403T12

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/pendingreview

Dave volunteers to check issues 70-92

<scribe> ACTION: daveL to check issues 70 to 92 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action03]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-465 - Check issues 70 to 92 [on David Lewis - due 2013-04-03].

<scribe> ACTION: Jirka to check issues 100 to 121 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action04]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-466 - Check issues 100 to 121 [on Jirka Kosek - due 2013-04-03].

regex for allowed characters

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/67

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/385

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/385/edit

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/430/edit

Pablo was assigned to this issue instead of Shaun

comments related to "domain"

<fsasaki> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2013Jan/0022.html

<fsasaki> close issue-75

<trackbot> Closed ISSUE-75 Comments related to "domain".

Issue-75 can be closed

standoff direction

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/120

<fsasaki> close issue-120

<trackbot> Closed ISSUE-120 standoff direction.

provenance in HTML needed globally?

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/123

<pnietoca> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#provenance-implementation

<fsasaki> https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/inputdata/provenance/html/provenance5html.html

Felix: should we fix spec or testsuite?

<fsasaki> http://htmlpreview.github.com/?https://raw.github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/master/its2.0/testSuiteDashboard.html#conformance-classes-overview

<fsasaki> (three implementations for html global)

DaveL: As we already have implementations we should align spec.

<Yves_> +1 to change the spec

<philr> +1 to change spec

<fsasaki> ACTION: felix to make change for issue-123 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action05]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-467 - Make change for issue-123 [on Felix Sasaki - due 2013-04-03].

<pnietoca> +1 to change the spec

need of its:version at standoff markup?

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/122

<fsasaki> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-provenance-html5-local-2

<fsasaki> <its:provenanceRecords xml:id="pr2" xmlns:its="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its" version="2.0">

<fsasaki> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-provenance-html5-local-2

<fsasaki> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-provenance-local-1

<fsasaki> jirka: allow version attribute on standoff elements in XML

<Yves_> mmm but the parsers see the content of script as XML so the version should be there

<fsasaki> .. be silent about what to do in HTML, because such attributes are ignored in HTML

<fsasaki> jirka: this is for XML parser, but the HTML parser will see content of script as a string

<Yves_> yes as Felix described

<fsasaki> jirka: add the version attribute to standoff element in spec, and remove them from HTML examples

<Yves_> fine with me

<fsasaki> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-provenance-html5-local-2

<fsasaki> example 66

<fsasaki> jirka: and need align the test suite if there are version attributes in HTML

<fsasaki> .. I'm happy to implement the change in spec, schema and test suite

<fsasaki> .. if there is consensus about the change

<fsasaki> pablo: if we do the change - test suite files would only change input files, not output?

<scribe> ACTION: jirka to make changes related to issue-122 in spec, schema and test suite (add version to standoff, remove it from HTML examples) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action06]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-468 - Make changes related to issue-122 in spec, schema and test suite (add version to standoff, remove it from HTML examples) [on Jirka Kosek - due 2013-04-03].

<fsasaki> felix: yes, since only content of "script" element is changed

selector attributes

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/99

DaveL: OP was about selecting attributes with CSS, how we will do it?

<fsasaki> ACTION: felix to make the edit for issue-99 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action07]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-469 - Make the edit for issue-99 [on Felix Sasaki - due 2013-04-03].

<fsasaki> ACTION: daveL to get back to norbert about issue-99 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action08]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-470 - Get back to norbert about issue-99 [on David Lewis - due 2013-04-03].

allowed characters and utf-8 default

Felix: call with i18n folks tomorrow, details will come

disambiguation and term

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/461

Felix: Christian confirms that this will be done within two weeks

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/112

Felix:Waiting for Arle's edits, he will do these by mid April

AOB (meetings etc.) and LT-Web specifics

Felix: We need to schedule meetings after summer

<Yves_> Can we discuss Locale Filter changes? (addition of 'type') http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#LocaleFilter (I just need to know if I can update the test suite)

Locale Filter changes http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#LocaleFilter

<fsasaki> "The type can take the values "include" or "exclude"."

<Yves_> no

<Yves_> yes

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/121

<scribe> ACTION: Yves to update test suite in accordance with issue-121 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action10]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-471 - Update test suite in accordance with issue-121 [on Yves Savourel - due 2013-04-03].

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=21084

<fsasaki> http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=7744&to=7745

<fsasaki> "<code>meta</code> elements, if the <code title="attr-meta-name">name</code> attribute specifies a metadata name whose value is known to be translatable</li>"

People are asked individually comment on bugzilla if they think that current HTML5 proposal is wrong.

edits for issue-113

<fsasaki> see our responses from Prague f2f at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2013Jan/0162.html

<fsasaki> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2013Jan/0158.html

HTML defaults

<fsasaki> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Mar/0177.html

<pnietoca> I will put some comments on bugzilla soon enough

aob

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: daveL to check issues 70 to 92 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: daveL to get back to norbert about issue-99 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action08]
[NEW] ACTION: felix to make change for issue-123 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: felix to make the edit for issue-99 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: felix to write a mail about call time - 1 p.m. Irishi time, 2 pm CET [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Jirka to check issues 100 to 121 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: jirka to make changes related to issue-122 in spec, schema and test suite (add version to standoff, remove it from HTML examples) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Yves to update test suite in accordance with issue-121 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action10]  
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.137 (CVS log)
$Date: 2013-03-27 14:46:49 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.137  of Date: 2012/09/20 20:19:01  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: Jirka
Found Scribe: Jirka
Inferring ScribeNick: Jirka
Present: fsasaki Karl dF Jirka pnietoca chriLi olaf-michael daveLewis Yves philr AnuarSerikov leroy Ankit Clemens
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Mar/0193.html
Got date from IRC log name: 27 Mar 2013
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-mlw-lt-minutes.html
People with action items: dave davel felix jirka yves yves_

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.


[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]