NOTE: the Web Events Working Group closed in November 2013 because it completed its technical work with the publication of the 10 October 2013 Touch Events Recommendation. As such, this document is NO longer maintained.
This document includes information about Testing.
This document is a Living Document and as such will change. Members of the WG are encouraged to edit (e.g. to embellish, correct, etc.) the information in this document.
- Test cases must use
Testing Resources for Web Events WG
- Test Assertions for Touch Events v1 spec; by Cathy Chan
Testing Resources for the Web Applications WG
- Test Harness; used by a test case
Testing Resources for HTML WG
- Testing wiki - contains links to testing resources including information about the WG's Testing Task Force and instructions on submitting test cases
- Root of Test Case repository - Mercurial-based test case repository
- Test Case Submission process - includes information about copyrights for test cases
- Test Case Review and Approval process - this is still a !WorkInProgress ...
Testing Resources for the CSS WG
- Testing Wiki - includes links to various testing resources
- SVN-based Test Repository - the root of the test case repository; includes subdirs for Approved tests
- WG's Official Test Suites - includes the status of each test suite
- How to Contribute Tests - includes instructions on how to report bugs in the test suite
- Reference Test (aka RefTest); documentation about RefTests