From Web Events Wiki
This document includes information about Testing.
This document is a Living Document and as such will change. Members of the WG are encouraged to edit (e.g. to embellish, correct, etc.) the information in this document.
- Test cases must use
Testing Resources for Web Events WG
- Test Assertions for Touch Events v1 spec; by Cathy Chan
Testing Resources for the Web Applications WG
- Test Harness; used by a test case
Testing Resources for HTML WG
- Testing wiki - contains links to testing resources including information about the WG's Testing Task Force and instructions on submitting test cases
- Root of Test Case repository - Mercurial-based test case repository
- Test Case Submission process - includes information about copyrights for test cases
- Test Case Review and Approval process - this is still a !WorkInProgress ...
Testing Resources for the CSS WG
- Testing Wiki - includes links to various testing resources
- SVN-based Test Repository - the root of the test case repository; includes subdirs for Approved tests
- WG's Official Test Suites - includes the status of each test suite
- How to Contribute Tests - includes instructions on how to report bugs in the test suite
- Reference Test (aka RefTest); documentation about RefTests