Agenda for 11 March 2002 TAG teleconference

Previous meeting: 4 Mar ; (IRC log) | This meeting IRC | Next meeting: 18 March teleconf

Nearby: TAG home teleconference details issues list mailing list threads

Where/When: Zakim bridge tel:+1-617-761-6200 Passcode 0824# ("0tag") 85 minutes 10:30ET-11:55 ET

Administrative stuff (15min)

  1. Any additions to the agenda? Problems with previous meeting minutes?
  2. Review of action items if not done by email

Technical (70min)

Homework for next meeting 3/18

Recent action items

Topic Assigned to Assigned at Status at beginning of meeting Changes during meeting
Summarize different approaches currently used for mapping URIs to media types. Roy 4 Feb teleconf Open
Summarize TAG findings on using URIs: (a) use URIs when naming in context of Web (2) should be able to follow URI to explanatory material (3) software is not required to follow a URI when processing it Paul 12 Feb meeting Dropped
Add a section on datatypes to the TAG arch doc toc. TBL 12 Feb meeting Done
In 28 Jan findings, propose alternative wording to section on namespace-based dispatching TBL 12 Feb meeting Done
In 28 Jan findings, change "Should" to "Must" where appropriate. TBL 12 Feb meeting Done
Integrate issues & findings into TAG arch doc toc. IJ 12 Feb meeting Open Tim things he did - Ian to check
Write up that the TAG approves of IETF draft from Don Eastlake with "http:" instead of "content-type:". SW 12 Feb meeting Done.
Write a proposal to suggest that URNs not be used for namespace URIs. TB 12 Feb meeting Done
Ask Philipp Hoschka to take a new HTTP requirement on idempotent POST-like method to IETF liaison teleconference. Include the XForms WG in the loop. TBL 12 Feb meeting Withdrawn.
Rewrite point 14 of Architectural Theses on Namespaces and Namespace Documents per discussion at 18 feb teleconference. TB 18 Feb meeting Done
Find XML PM workshop minutes DanC 25 Feb meeting Done
Summarize XMl PM workshop PaulC 25 Feb meeting Done
Kick off discusiion of mixed namespace interpretation on www-tag TimBL 25 Feb Done
Summary of TAG activity to date IJ, PaulC 25 Feb Done
Send summary to AC, chairs and www-tag DanC, IJ 04 Mar Open
One-page summary , section 1 DanC, TimBray 2002/03/04 Open. By 3/11 is possible please, for reading by TAG by 3/18 A start made
One-page summary , section 2 Norm, Stuart 2002/03/04 Open. By 3/11 is possible please, for reading by TAG by 3/18 2 drafts
One-page summary , section 3 Norm, PaulC 2002/03/04 Open. By 3/11 is possible please, for reading by TAG by 3/18 Norm did draft
One-page summary , section 4 Roy, DavidO 2002/03/04 Open. By 3/11 is possible please, for reading by TAG by 3/18 David has had a bash at it, ongoing. Roy to send to tag@
One-page summary , section 5 ChrisL, PaulC 2002/03/04 Open. By 3/11 is possible please, for reading by TAG by 3/18 Chris sent in some notes, not discussed with paul... ongoning
check with workshop chair, make the XML PM ws minutes available to the public, per CFP DanC: 2002/03/04 Open

Ian Jacobs, for TimBL
Last modified: $Date: 2002/03/18 15:02:07 $