socialwg Teleconf 2015-04-21
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- socialwg/2015-04-21-minutes (pending meeting completion and scribe update)
- IRC log: http://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/social/2015-04-21
- Chair: Evan (backup: Tantek)
- Adam Boyet
- (put your name here)
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 14 April 2015 Teleconf
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
- Open Issues from the Editor:
- https://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/31 : Two part issue: (a) Refactor and simplify audience targeting by removing "to" and "bto", (b) rename the existing "target" and "origin" properties to "to" and "from"
- Remove "rel" from as:Link : https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/pull/100
Coordinating with IG
- The IG would like to request that everyone (in particular people who registered objections to user stories) update their wiki user pages with their preferred communication method, so that we can more easily reach people in our ongoing task of clarifying user story objections. Examples, see: User:Tsyesika, User:Abasset, User:Rhiaro, User:Cwebber2. — Amy & Ann
- no items yet.
Additional Agenda Items
DO NOT REMOVE THIS Additional Agenda Items SECTION, add more agenda items here (or in a NEW === section === previous to this section)
back to socialwg