From W3C Wiki
socialwg telcon 2014-08-12
- Chair: Tantek
- Scribe: (scribe needed!)
- Regrets: Shane Hudson
- old business
- new business
- open questions on wg topics
review past action items
- Automatic public 24/7 #social IRC logs
- Proposal made 2014-08-05 by aaronpk to provide public 24/7 #social IRC logs using IRC bot Loqi. No objections. Alternative bots proposed, but no alternatives proposed/offered for setting up public 24/7 #social IRC logs.
- Question: when will we have automatic public 24/7 #social IRC logs?
- Question: where can we expect them to be? (URL)
review past open questions
- Who contributed to Activity Streams 2.0 but is not a W3C member? - jasnell to research and provide answer
- only one individual, jasnell is now researching and has ACTION to follow-up with harryh to get form for non-W3C-member contribution.
new items this week
add yourself to wiki IRC people page
- Add yourself: https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC-people
regular telcon time preference
- Regular telcon time prefs: http://doodle.com/pwzi33rcnnagwzg7 (updated, please fill out for "repeating" telcons starting in September)
- Please answer by Friday 2014-08-15
when to start regular telcons
- When to start official telcons? proposals?.
- Week of 2014-08-24
new invited experts
- a few in the process of filling out forms, no one new to process yet
open questions on
- Social Web Working Group charter
- Social Interest Group charter
- How to participate (including for people who don't work for W3C members)
- Proposed socialwg schedule
- from socialwg/2014-07-29: "Agree with topics but don't believe any of the dates. -tantek"
- evanpro has ACTION to update dates to be at least a week after week of when official telcons start.
- Activity Streams 2.0
next week telecon
- telcons will continue as long as there are open actions
- chair for next week: Evan
- scribe for next week: no volunteers
- RRSAgent, publish minutes
- RRSAgent, make logs public
back to socialwg