From W3C Wiki
socialwg telcon 2014-07-29:
- Explain mission of Social Web Working Group and Social Interest Group
- Explain what W3C Working Groups and Interest Groups are
- How to join (including for people who don't work for W3C members)
- Long term schedule: discuss our long-term schedule, including TPAC 2014
- Activity Streams 2.0: discuss whether we should recommend continued development of AS2 at IETF or re-start the process for W3C.
- Three Options: (A) Publish via W3C Only, (B) Publish via IETF I-D Only, (C) Publish via both processes.
back to socialwg