Second Screen/Meetings/May 2019 F2F
Second Screen WG/CG F2F 23-24 May 2019 in Berlin
This is the work-in-progress meeting page for the W3C Second Screen WG/CG F2F meeting in Berlin, Germany on 23-24 May 2019, kindly hosted by Fraunhofer FOKUS.
Before the Meeting
- Registration by 9 May 2019: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/74168/sswg-f2f-berlin-2019/
- No registration fee this year. The F2F participants are expected to pay their own lunch, restaurant options available on site and nearby. Our non-profit host Fraunhofer FOKUS kindly sponsors us the meeting venue and coffee during breaks.
- Hotel options: Hotels near FOKUS
Please note when making travel arrangements this meeting shares its venue with Media Web Symposium that takes place 21-22 May 2019.
- Name: Fraunhofer FOKUS, contact person: Louay Bassbouss
- Address: Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, 10589 Berlin
- Meeting room: <TODO: add room(s)>
- Transportation recommendations: available on Fraunhofer FOKUS - How to find us
- Registration instructions at the venue: Please ask for W3C meeting at the reception
- Group Dinner: <TODO: add restaurant logistics>
- IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webscreens / Web IRC client (help)
- WebEx: see <TODO: add WebEx details> (member-only link, WebEx details cannot be shared on a public page, get in touch with François Daoust <email@example.com> if you cannot access that page)
<TODO: add agenda>
- The order of the topics is significant, while the exact timing of the slots is just advisory and is subject to change. Check with the chair on the latest timing if you plan to participate a specific session remotely.
- Times in Berlin local time, Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- Any comments and suggestions regarding the agenda should be sent to the Chair <anssi.kostiainen at intel.com> and W3C Team Contact <fd at w3.org>.
The draft minutes:
- Meeting minutes from F2F at TPAC 2019 for past discussions and decisions.