Second Screen/Meetings/May 2018 F2F
Second Screen WG/CG F2F 17-18 May 2018 in Berlin
This is the meeting page for the W3C Second Screen WG/CG F2F meeting in Berlin, Germany on 17-18 May 2018, kindly hosted by Fraunhofer FOKUS.
Before the Meeting
- Name: Fraunhofer FOKUS, contact person: Louay Bassbouss
- Address: Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, 10589 Berlin
- Meeting room(s): Day 1: TBA, Day 2: TBA
- Transportation recommendations: available on Fraunhofer FOKUS - How to find us
- Registration instructions at the venue: Please ask for W3C meeting at the reception
- IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webscreens / Web IRC client (help)
- WebEx: <to be provided for remote participation>
The meeting time will be shared between the Second Screen WG (Presentation API, Remote Playback API) and the Second Screen CG (Open Screen Protocol). We expect us to use more time for the Open Screen Protocol discussions due to stability of the APIs being developed in the WG.
Detailed agenda to be announced closer to the meeting.
The draft minutes: