Second Screen/Meetings/May 2018 F2F
From W3C Wiki
Second Screen WG/CG F2F 17-18 May 2018 in Berlin
This is the meeting page for the W3C Second Screen WG/CG F2F meeting in Berlin, Germany on 17-18 May 2018, kindly hosted by Fraunhofer FOKUS.
Before the Meeting
- Registration by 4 May 2018:
- WG participants: use F2F registration form
- CG participants and observers: send an email to the Chair <anssi.kostiainen at intel.com> and W3C Team Contact <fd at w3.org>
- Who has registered?: WG participants: see results; CG participants: Brandon Tolsch (Google); observers: Tatsuya Igarashi (Sony), Kasar Masood (sporttotal.tv); remote participants: Geun-Hyung Kim, Christian Klökner (WDR)
- Payment by 4 May 2018:
- All: use the Payment system
- (Goes directly to our non-profit host Fraunhofer FOKUS to cover meetings costs.)
- Hotel options: Hotels near FOKUS
- Name: Fraunhofer FOKUS, contact person: Louay Bassbouss
- Address: Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, 10589 Berlin
- Meeting room: 0017 (Ground floor)
- Transportation recommendations: available on Fraunhofer FOKUS - How to find us
- Registration instructions at the venue: Please ask for W3C meeting at the reception
- Group Dinner (Day1 - 19:00): Schnitzelei Restaurant (about 10min walk from FOKUS)
- IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webscreens / Web IRC client (help)
- WebEx: see WebEx details (member-only link, WebEx details cannot be shared on a public page, get in touch with François Daoust <email@example.com> if you cannot access that page)
- The order of the topics is significant, while the exact timing of the slots is just advisory and is subject to change. Check with the chair on the latest timing if you plan to participate a specific session remotely.
- Times in Berlin local time, Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- Any comments and suggestions regarding the agenda should be sent to the Chair <anssi.kostiainen at intel.com> and W3C Team Contact <fd at w3.org>.
|Thu 17 May 2018|
|09:00||Meeting start, introductions, agenda bashing|
|09:30||Open Screen background, overview|
|15:45||Transport security and authentication|
|17:00||Day 1 end|
|19:00||Group dinner: Schnitzelei (10min walk from FOKUS)|
|Fri 18 May 2018|
|09:30||Meeting start, agenda bashing, Day 1 leftovers|
|14:00||Open Screen Protocol Library|
|14:30||Remaining GitHub issues for V1|
|15:15||Future use cases, APIs|
The draft minutes:
- Meeting minutes from F2F at TPAC 2017 for past discussions and decisions.