DAS/Meetings/October 2018 F2F
Devices and Sensors WG/CG F2F 22-23 October 2018 in Lyon
This is the meeting page for the W3C Devices and Sensors WG F2F meeting in Lyon, France on 22-23 October 2018, during W3C's TPAC meeting.
Before the Meeting
- Registration: use TPAC registration form (and note payment instructions)
- Hotel options: TPAC accomodations
The meeting is open to Devices and Sensors WG participants. Observers, please contact the Chairs and the Team Contact.
Check TPAC venue page for details and transportation info.
- IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#dap / Web IRC client
- Remote participants: see WebEx details (member-only link)
Suggestions regarding the agenda topics should be posted to https://github.com/w3c/devicesensors-wg/issues/22 The agenda table below will be populated based on your suggestions. If you'd like to lead a particular session, please indicate so in comments.
- The order of the topics is significant, while the exact timing of the slots is just advisory and is subject to change. Check with the chair on the latest timing if you plan to participate a specific session remotely.
- Times in Lyon local time.
|Mon 22 October 2018|
|09:00||Meeting start, introductions, agenda bashing|
|15:30||Day 1 end (to allow WebRTC WG F2F participation)|
|Tue 23 October 2018|
|09:00||Meeting start, agenda bashing, Day 1 leftovers|
|19:00||Group dinner? (overlaps w/ AC dinner)|
The draft minutes, available shortly after the meeting: