user-oriented version of AboutThisService
as FAQs to gather information, maybe refactor to "About" style later
- What does ESW Wiki stand for these days?
(should go on front page)
- What's its purpose?
The overarching aim of the project is thus to provide, through all appropriate means, a body of answers to questions that have to date gone unanswered, and to foster grassroots communities within which such concerns are addressed. - SWAD-Europe project proposal
- Who can use the Wiki?
anyone interested in related material?
- What is considered in scope?
- What is the copyright policy of this wiki? Is it open content? public domain, GFDL, or Creative Commons-licensed?
- What other conventions are there?
creating a PersonPage
link to wiki content styles?
- Which groups are associated with this Wiki?
- schema folks?
- security folks?
- Where do I sign up?
- Who runs this Wiki?
The Semantic Web Advanced Development and Quality Assurance groups at the W3C
- Where do I report bugs/make request features?
new page(s) needed?
- Where can I find out more technical details?
(see also SystemServices - current status?)
- Where can I get extra help for something not covered here?