Home | Call for Papers | Competition | Programme | Organization | Attending
We invite submission of papers describing:
- The architecture, implementation, and expected performance of the reasoner.
- Reasoner implementation details, usage reports, implementation “tips and tricks”.
- Challenging ontologies and/or benchmark proposals for OWL reasoners.
Papers should be formatted according to the Springer LNCS guidelines (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html) and should not be longer than 6 pages (excluding references).
Submissions must be in PDF through the EasyChair conference system: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ore2015
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by the program committee. Selected papers will be presented during the workshop and published as a volume of CEUR workshop proceedings (http://ceur-ws.org/).
- Abstract submission: April 15, 2015 (Extended)
- Paper submission deadline: April 20, 2015 (Extended)
- Notification of acceptance: May 11, 2015
- System/ontology submission (for competition): May 1, 2015
- Camera ready versions: June 19, 2015 (Extended)
- Workshop: June 6, 2015
- Competition: June 7-10, 2015 (TBC)