CSS WG Blog
Minutes and Resolutions Hamburg F2F May 20…
Minutes and Resolutions Hamburg F2F May 2012: Miscellaneous
Administrative and Testing
- The CSSWG is getting overloaded; discussed ways of scaling the WG resolution process to handle the higher flux of issues. Some ideas, no conclusions.
- Tentatively scheduling F2Fs in Tucson next February and Tokyo in May.
- Resolved: Send Style Attributes spec to PR once implementation reports are published on www.w3.org.
- Håkon encourages people to review the new tests in the multi-col test suite.
- Discussed separating the test approval process from the test review process, as we did for 2.1
XSL:FO and CSS3 Layout
- Liam Quin presented an overview of XSL:FO and proposed folding the remainder of the XSL:FO WG into CSS
- Bert Bos presented on a collection of various layout challenges and how they can or cannot be solved with proposals in the CSSWG
- Steve Zilles started a discussion on harmonizing the divergent CSS3 layout proposals
- vhardy showed off a tool to help editors synchronize specs with Bugzilla
- plinss explained plans to host test-annotated /TR specs
« Previous article
Next article »