CSS WG Blog
Minutes and Resolutions TPAC F2F 2010 Mond…
Minutes and Resolutions TPAC F2F 2010 Monday Morning: Transforms, EPUB, CSS2.1 test suite, Bidi Images and Lists
Discussed next steps and blocking issues for CSS 2D Transform.
- Resolved: Discuss an API to parse the specified value into an author-convenient form, before pushing CSS 2D Transforms spec forward.
- Resolved: Any Transforms tests that can be reftests must be reftests.
- Resolved: Remove the value API from 2d Transforms.
Markus Gylling, AC rep of DAISY consortium, visited to talk about EPUB and the IDPF and coordination with the CSSWG. Discussion topics included:
- IDPF process, and comparison/contrast to W3C process
- EPUB goals and status of relevant CSS drafts
- CSS3 Speech: EPUB plans to send an editor to move it forward.
- RC3 published last week as a snapshot: planning RC4 as a “known bugs fixed” release.
- Resolved: Target Nov 22nd for CSS2.1 test suite RC4 freeze.
- Resolved: Target Dec 8th for RC4 implementation report submissions; telecon dedicated to reviewing test changes and completing IR.
Bidi Images and Lists
Aharon Lanin introduced his proposals to solve two problems:
- Ability to automatically flip images for RTL. (This will be considered for CSS3 Images.)
- Ability to assign list item marker position to match list directionality rather than item directionality.
« Previous article
Next article »