Instructions for the "Using WCAG 2" Presentation
The Using WCAG 2 presentation [will be] available in 3 formats:
- Presentation format [ROUGH DRAFT] (updated 17 August 2010) - compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Open Office Impress, and some other presentation software.
- Web format (HTML/CSS) (updated @@ 2010) - a single file with notes, compatible with HTML Slidy and S5 slide formats.
- Online slide show (updated @@ 2010) - as an online HTML Slidy slide show. Press "a" to see the Notes, and see other Slide Show Help.
Other presentations are available from WAI Presentations.
Using WCAG 2 presentation introduces.... It has about 20 slides covering:
The slides themselves have limited text so that participants do not have to read much during a presentation. The Notes section contains important information.
Make sure you read the notes for each slide. The first one starts with:
[NOTES SECTION: This is where the important information is for each slide.].
To view the Notes:
- In Open Office Impress: From the View menu, select Notes Page.
- In Microsoft PowerPoint: From the View menu, select Normal.
- In some screen readers: Ctrl+Shift+N.
- When using the HTML Slidey online slide show: a (the "a" key on your keyboard)
- Most software allows you to change the font size or zoom settings for the notes area.
See important information in How to Make Presentations Accessible to All and the Advice for Presenters section of the WAI Presentations page.
See the Permission and Reference section of the WAI Presentations page. The reference for this presentation is:
Using WCAG 2. Shawn Lawton Henry, ed. Copyright © 2010 W3C® (MIT, ERCIM, Keio). Status: DRAFT August 2010. www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_benefits/Overview
Credits for the images and information on permission to use the images are included in the Notes section where the image first appears.
Comments are welcome to: email@example.com.