Archive of Project Planning and old Editor Drafts before First Public Working Draft
Project Planning Archive
- Project Plan for Conformance Milestone Working Draft
- Project Plan steps for Conformance - Google doc
- Project Plan for Q3 Working Draft
- Goals for Heartbeat Draft 2
- Goals for January 2021
Archive of Editor's Drafts
- Master Branch in Github - this is the latest version with broad agreement.
- Spreadsheet of Functional Outcomes & Methods - used to develop consistency across the Outcomes and Methods. Also includes a proposal for the TR content template
- Scoring Example
- Harmonizing Test pages - a temporary document to stage changes before moving to Github - temporary - please ignore.
- outline of a new Explainer
- Proposal for the minimum viable product for the First Public Working Draft of WCAG3 - the list of what AGWG and Silver agree should be in the First Public Working Draft. T-shirt estimate spreadsheet (in progress)
- DRAFT FPWD WCAG 3.0 Schedule
- Branch with Headings updates to illustrate Jake's proposal - 11 May 2020
- Editor's draft with changes from VF2F meeting - This is based on discussions at the Silver Virtual Face to Face meetings and subsequent Silver meetings.
Package for FPWD
These are the documents we plan to publish as part of the First Public Working Draft (FPWD)
- Editors' Draft
- Requirements for WCAG3
- WCAG3 Overview
- Feedback Questions
- Scoring Example Step-by-Step
- Metrics and Plan for Evaluating the Conformance & Scoring
Other Articles and Announcements for WCAG 3 FPWD
- W3C article "WCAG 3 FPWD Published"
- W3C - WAI Announcement of 8 June Working Draft
- W3C announcement: WCAG3 FPWD Published
- Jeanne Spellman: An Insider Look at WCAG 3.0
- Wilco Fiers: What to Expect From The First Public Working Draft of WCAG 3.0
- Sheri Byrne-Haber: Silver (WCAG 3.0) First Public Working Draft released
- JDSupra Legal News: New Web Content Accessibility Standard, WCAG 3.0, Promises Far-Reaching Impact - 4 February 2021
older versions still needed for reference
- AGWG Survey Results January 2020
- Comment Overview of AGWG Survey Results January 2020 - answers grouped by question in a more readable format.
- Branch used for January AGWG survey
- Differences between the version used for the AGWG and the changes made in response to those comments - this is a DIFF document which shows every change color-coded. It is not easy to read or particularly accessible, but it does give a quick scan of where substantial changes have been made.
- Github version of the draft being prepared (Github Master branch)
- Github draft of the Explainer (the background information)
- Docs version of the Explainer
- Github Issues
- Method template - RawGit