Input for Agenda Planning for the Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group

This is the view of actions grouped by issues ordered by due dates; see also the view of issues groups by products.

Open actions not associated to any issue

Action Items Pending Review

There is 1 pending review action.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-2152 (edit) pending review Review ttml profiles for internet media subtitles and captions 1.1 https://www.w3.org/tr/ttml-imsc1.1/ Gottfried Zimmermann 2017-11-15 Spec reviews

Overdue action items

There are 47 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-309 (edit) open Create an automated index of meeting minutes, in hopes search engines can therefore find an make searchable Michael Cooper 2012-04-01 Miscellaneous
ACTION-457 (edit) open Schedule CAPTCHA rewrite requirements brainstorming session Janina Sajka 2015-05-06 CAPTCHA Note
ACTION-618 (edit) open relay conclusions to the IETF HTTP group Janina Sajka 2013-12-31 Spec reviews
ACTION-730 (edit) open Kick of CAPTCHA sub-team Michael Cooper 2012-07-31 CAPTCHA Note
ACTION-788 (edit) open tracker forms (new action and new issue) should be made accessible; label form elements Michael Cooper 2012-03-15 Miscellaneous
ACTION-929 (edit) open Get PF to identify user preferences against which CSS might want to run media queries for personalization Janina Sajka 2012-01-30 CSS
ACTION-930 (edit) open Get PFWG to work on requirements for the various CSS positioning modules Janina Sajka 2012-01-30 CSS
ACTION-934 (edit) open Create a PFWG Gantt chart for ARIA 1.0, ARIA 1.1, Indie UI Michael Cooper 2012-02-17 Miscellaneous
ACTION-1120 (edit) open Get spec sanity check generator to handle required states and properties, not just supported, and ideally same for UML model Michael Cooper 2012-11-01 Miscellaneous
ACTION-1141 (edit) open Send use cases to http://www.w3.org/community/geosemweb/ Geospatial Semantic Web CG Janina Sajka 2013-03-01 Spec reviews
ACTION-1176 (edit) open Look into a bot to count how busy various mailing lists are, so we can determine which groups are being active and need a closer look Michael Cooper 2013-03-19 Miscellaneous
ACTION-1191 (edit) open review Input Method Editor API http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-ime-api-20130404/ Richard Schwerdtfeger 2013-05-15 Spec reviews
ACTION-1225 (edit) open Post a use case on using tactile feedback in locating an icon on the PF list Janina Sajka 2013-06-05 Spec reviews
ACTION-1229 (edit) open Ask Gallidette about sufficiently of WebRTC for signing Janina Sajka 2013-07-10 Spec reviews
ACTION-1289 (edit) open Prepare pf comment on custom elements http://www.w3.org/tr/2013/wd-custom-elements-20131024/ Janina Sajka 2013-11-06 Spec reviews
ACTION-1290 (edit) open Bring discussion of resource priorites to group http://www.w3.org/tr/resource-priorities/ Janina Sajka 2013-11-20 Spec reviews
ACTION-1302 (edit) open Review streams api http://www.w3.org/tr/streams-api/ Janina Sajka 2013-11-13 Spec reviews
ACTION-1305 (edit) open Summarily our web captcha approaches and suggest review with web app security group due 2013-12-18 Janina Sajka 2013-11-19 CAPTCHA Note
ACTION-1307 (edit) open Talk to systeam about possibly hooking into spec database Mark Sadecki 2013-11-19 Spec reviews
ACTION-1319 (edit) open Take the following text to the wcag wg as warning or violation under robust "make it an author error/warning to override the css display of elements matching [hidden] in such a way that it "unhides" the content." Michael Cooper 2013-12-16 HTML 5
ACTION-1356 (edit) open Chat about the general case solution of mapping onclick to keypress in certain circumstances with appropriate people and get back to the working group David Bolter 2014-01-31 Spec reviews
ACTION-1378 (edit) open Investigate http://www.w3.org/tr/2014/wd-nfc-20140114/ nfc api and report back due march 5th 2014 Michael Cooper 2014-03-05 Spec reviews
ACTION-1386 (edit) open Draft concept of enhancement for apip to css speech Richard Schwerdtfeger 2014-02-26 CSS
ACTION-1438 (edit) open Set up auto publish to GH Pages for editors' drafts https://pages.github.com Michael Cooper 2014-10-15 Miscellaneous
ACTION-1499 (edit) open Document process to ensure edits across specs kept in sync via action trading Michael Cooper 2014-08-27 Miscellaneous
ACTION-1613 (edit) open Send starter discussion to pf editors about w3c echidna Michael Cooper 2015-04-08 Miscellaneous
ACTION-1669 (edit) open Look at data on the web best practices http://www.w3.org/tr/dwbp/ Katie Haritos-Shea 2016-01-20 Spec reviews
ACTION-1759 (edit) open Have rqtf to look at the machine learning schema cg for a11y implications Markku Hakkinen 2016-02-17 RQTF
ACTION-2052 (edit) open Review https://www.w3.org/tr/shadow-dom/ shadow dom Becky Gibson 2017-02-01 Spec reviews
ACTION-2071 (edit) open Notify apa and aria editors and possibly wai-ig about adding A11Y checking to the respec linting capability Shane McCarron 2016-07-20 Miscellaneous
ACTION-2108 (edit) open Extend authentication reference list 2017/01/18 David Sloan 2017-01-18 RQTF
ACTION-2111 (edit) open Check on the status of our previous comments on payments Janina Sajka 2017-02-02 Spec reviews
ACTION-2114 (edit) open Summarize tentative authentication questions/issues on the wiki (as derived from recent w3c work in the area). Jason White 2017-02-15 RQTF
ACTION-2117 (edit) open Check our checklist list against ISO/IEC 30071-1 Janina Sajka 2017-03-08 FAST
ACTION-2123 (edit) open Triage changelog of dom 4.1 https://www.w3.org/tr/dom41/#historical-changes-fpwd-dom4 - note stuff on mutation Ted Drake 2017-04-19 Spec reviews
ACTION-2125 (edit) open Work with scott to continue review of authentication literature and reference listings due 2 weeks David Sloan 2017-04-26 RQTF
ACTION-2131 (edit) open Ask webappsec if csp is meant to block bookmarklets, and raise issue of a11y scripts that users explicitly request (not xss) Michael Cooper 2017-05-17 Spec reviews
ACTION-2132 (edit) open Make a fuss about algorithmic specs Michael Cooper 2017-05-24
ACTION-2133 (edit) open Manage review of payment handler api https://www.w3.org/tr/payment-handler/ Janina Sajka 2017-06-28 Spec reviews
ACTION-2148 (edit) open Review web of things (wot) scripting api Janina Sajka 2017-11-01 Spec reviews
ACTION-2149 (edit) open Review web of things (wot) thing description Janina Sajka 2017-11-01 Spec reviews
ACTION-2150 (edit) open Review a sample of specifications to analyse their security and privacy sections. Janina Sajka 2017-10-04 Miscellaneous
ACTION-2151 (edit) open Review permissions https://www.w3.org/tr/permissions/ Janina Sajka 2017-10-18 Spec reviews
ACTION-2153 (edit) open Review and draft a warning note for orienation api spec, for apa review John Foliot 2017-10-25 Spec reviews
ACTION-2154 (edit) open Follow up on 1% question in the science article -- the 1% failure test Jason White 2017-11-08 RQTF
ACTION-2156 (edit) open Review file api https://www.w3.org/tr/fileapi/ Joanmarie Diggs 2017-11-08 Spec reviews
ACTION-2157 (edit) open Create an editing aam Joanmarie Diggs 2017-12-06

Action items due next week

There are 2 upcoming actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-2158 (edit) open Manage review of css animations https://www.w3.org/tr/css-animations-1/ in context of previous pf activity from 5 years ago Ian Pouncey 2017-12-20
ACTION-2159 (edit) open Manage review of css transforms https://www.w3.org/tr/css-transforms-1/ note pf feedback from 2009 Ian Pouncey 2017-12-20

Issues discussed over the last week

There is 1 recently discussed issue listed in the system.

ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions
ISSUE-1002 (edit) RAISED Specs that have good horizontal review sections that we might use for our own 2017-12-13 0

Raised Issues

There are 8 raised issues listed in the system.

ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions
ISSUE-333 (edit)
Gottfried
RAISED Support for 3rd-party user interface resources in future Web architecture 2009-06-17 Spec reviews 0
ISSUE-344 (edit)
tri-state checkbox
RAISED Request that HTML 5 report a tri-state checkbox 2009-07-13 HTML 5 0
ISSUE-380 (edit)
Unicode characters
RAISED Need to review AT handling of higher order Unicode characters 2009-11-18 Spec reviews 0
ISSUE-391 (edit)
caret browing
RAISED Address caret browsing for contenteditable areas or documents 2009-12-07 HTML 5 0
ISSUE-419 (edit)
CSS3 module interdependency
RAISED tracking the inter-relationships between CSS3 modules and their mutual dependencies [2007 CSS Snapshot update] 2010-07-14 Spec reviews 0
ISSUE-473 (edit) RAISED Math mapping to AAPI 2012-01-11 Spec reviews 0
ISSUE-1001 (edit) RAISED Consider if the w3c spec format needs to be updated e.g., to use h1 for sections, after some aria roles like title introduced 2016-10-20 0
ISSUE-1002 (edit) RAISED Specs that have good horizontal review sections that we might use for our own 2017-12-13 0

Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Chair, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: agenda.php,v 1.62 2012/05/30 19:40:48 brett Exp $