ACTION-164: Create an RDF ontology for ITS, and make sure that we update the ITS XSD to accomodate the RDF output created via ACTION-147

Create an RDF ontology for ITS, and make sure that we update the ITS XSD to accomodate the RDF output created via ACTION-147

State:
closed
Person:
Maxime Lefran├žois
Due on:
October 17, 2012
Created on:
July 8, 2012
Associated Product:
MLW-LT Standard Draft
Related emails:
  1. [All] f2f minutes day 2, action item and issue clean up and questions (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-11-07)
  2. Re: [all] AGENDA MLW-LT 2012-09-06 - NOTE NEW TIME (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-09-09)
  3. RE: [all] AGENDA MLW-LT 2012-09-06 - NOTE NEW TIME (from pedro.diez@linguaserve.com on 2012-09-06)
  4. [all] AGENDA MLW-LT 2012-09-06 - NOTE NEW TIME (from dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie on 2012-09-06)
  5. action-205 (Re: action-20x ITS ontology) (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-31)
  6. action-206 ITS ontology (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-31)
  7. MLW-LT Minutes 2012-08-30 ... (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-31)
  8. Re: [All] Update AGENDA MLW-LT 2012-08-30 (from joerg@bioloom.de on 2012-08-30)
  9. Re: [All] Update AGENDA MLW-LT 2012-08-30 (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-30)
  10. [All] Update AGENDA MLW-LT 2012-08-30 (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-30)
  11. [All] AGENDA MLW-LT 2012-08-30 (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-29)
  12. Re: [ISSUE-29][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-15)
  13. Re: [ISSUE-29][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de on 2012-08-15)
  14. Re: [ISSUE-29][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-10)
  15. Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation - feedback integrated [ACTION-181] (from hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de on 2012-08-09)
  16. Re: [ISSUE-29][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de on 2012-08-09)
  17. Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation - feedback integrated [ACTION-181] (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-09)
  18. Re: [ISSUE-29][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-09)
  19. Re: [ISSUE-29][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de on 2012-08-09)
  20. Re: [all] updated agenda for August 9, 2012, 14:00 UTC (from David.Filip@ul.ie on 2012-08-09)
  21. Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation - feedback integrated [ACTION-181] (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-09)
  22. Re: [ISSUE-29][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2012-08-09)
  23. Re: [ISSUE-29][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de on 2012-08-09)
  24. Re: [ISSUE-164][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de on 2012-08-09)
  25. Re: [ISSUE-164][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2012-08-09)
  26. Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation - feedback integrated [ACTION-181] (from tadej.stajner@ijs.si on 2012-08-09)
  27. fixing issue # Re: [ISSUE-29][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from David.Filip@ul.ie on 2012-08-08)
  28. [ISSUE-164][ACTION-164] ITS2NIF2ITS - RDF roundtrip (from hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de on 2012-08-08)
  29. [all] agenda for August 9, 2012, 14:00 UTC (from David.Filip@ul.ie on 2012-08-08)
  30. Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation - feedback integrated [ACTION-181] (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-03)
  31. Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation - feedback integrated [ACTION-181] (from tadej.stajner@ijs.si on 2012-08-03)
  32. Re: [all] Call for consensus on Entity - feedback integrated [ACTION-181] (from tadej.stajner@ijs.si on 2012-08-02)
  33. Re: [all] Call for consensus on Entity - feedback integrated [ISSUE-181] (from tadej.stajner@ijs.si on 2012-08-02)
  34. Re: [Minutes] MLW-LT working group call 2012-08-02 (from David.Filip@ul.ie on 2012-08-02)
  35. [Minutes] MLW-LT working group call 2012-08-02 (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-08-02)
  36. [all] Important Update to Agenda Re: AGENDA MLW-LT Call 2 August, 2 p.m. UTC (from David.Filip@ul.ie on 2012-08-02)
  37. AGENDA MLW-LT Call 2 August, 2 p.m. UTC (from David.Filip@ul.ie on 2012-07-31)
  38. [all] Call for consensus on Entity (from tadej.stajner@ijs.si on 2012-07-26)
  39. Re: ACTION-147: Write something for option a) of rdf conversion, plus XSLT (from fsasaki@w3.org on 2012-07-08)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Chair, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: 164.html,v 1.1 2014-01-21 15:45:33 kahan Exp $