F2F/Tokyo 2013/Agenda proposals
Proposals for the SVG only part of the meeting
- Joint session with IDPF EPUB Advanced Hybrid Layouts WG members.
- Whether full syntax is allowed in presentation attributes (e.g. CSS comments). Would like to resolve on this, so that we can give feedback for css-syntax if necessary. (Cameron)
- Review hatches.
- Multiple paint servers on one element.
- Variable width strokes: line joins, end caps.
- Flowed text via Exclusions/Shapes.
- Color interpolation: scaling, etc.
- Marker orientation: Paul Lebeau's email and test cases.
- Global Coordinate Systems.
- Zoom feature for media queries
- Progress report of browser implementation for SVG Map
- Short update on SVG streaming
- Enable-background: remove from the spec and define alternative
- compositing(+filters?): define what feature create a new context
- Resolving issues with marker-segment and marker-pattern
- Should fill-rule apply to text?
Proposals for the FX Task Force part of the meeting
- mask-image value ambiguity issue (where url() could refer to an image or an element)
- blending: stacking contexts mark boundary for background access (see: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/rawfile/tip/compositing/index.html#csscompositingrules_CSS)
- Web Animations - status update and possible request for FPWD review