W3C

- DRAFT -

WebID Incubator Group Teleconference

02 May 2011

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
domel, +1.781.273.aaaa, +1.650.450.aabb, MacTed, jeffsayre, melvster, chair, bergi, scribe
Regrets
Chair
SV_MEETING_CHAIR
Scribe
bblfish

Contents


<trackbot> Date: 02 May 2011

<Deiu> Can't connect with the password

let me see

I am in

action+ review open issues and others http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/open

<melvster> me :)

<Deiu> me

<Deiu> Me me me

vote for the minutes

+1

<domel> +1

<melvster> +1

<Deiu> +1

<jeffsayre> +1

<bergi> +1

RESOLUTION: Minutes approved

Do we have anyobdy new?

skip agendum

close agendum

claudio?

claudiov?

<jeffsayre> Who's on phone?

We have Claudio and we have St├ęphane Corlosquet who wanted the meeting earlier

Are people here ok with one hour earlier?

+1

<domel> +1

<Deiu> +1

<jeffsayre> who's on the phone?

<claudiov> +1

Is anybody not ok one hour earlier?

<MacTed> I'm fine either time.

RESOLUTION: move weekly meetings one hour earlier

action, bblfish to move meetings one hour earlier

<MacTed> ACTION: bblfish to move meetings one hour earlier [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-26 - Move meetings one hour earlier [on Henry Story - due 2011-05-09].

thanks

<MacTed> :-)

<claudiov> thanks

<scribe> ACTION: Bblfihs will make clear every two weeks that it is formal [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action02]

<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - Bblfihs

RESOLUTION: bbllfihs will make clear every two weeks that it is formal

important thing is to get to berlin with a really good story for webid, and make as many converts as possible, and get some feedback

<MacTed> ACTION: bblfish will make clear every two weeks that it is formal [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action03]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-27 - Will make clear every two weeks that it is formal [on Henry Story - due 2011-05-09].

<Deiu> the idea would be to have several WebID endpoints operation, which we can present to others

who is presenting a paper?

<domel> me

I suppose I will to

is OpenLink having a representative?

<Deiu> OpenLink will not send a representative

<domel> https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Xs83bNMc5Hb1Eqq_JIpuzQGVCEXWkrKxYarrLfmP3c/edit?hl=pl&authkey=CISb5K8E#

<Deiu> discussing Dom's paper

the reason for Ontologies is in order to communicate with others.

Use case for ontologies on access control

<Deiu> if Alice accesses Bob's website and it isn't allowed access, who's fault is it? Alice's or Bob's?

<Deiu> people need to be told what are the requirements in order to gain access

<Deiu> there should be a mechanism that would alert users that a specific resource is protected by access control

<Deiu> for example, an image that is protected by access control rules will not be accessible to people outside the scope of those specific rules

<Deiu> users might publish/link something that for them is accessible but for others it is not

which servers do have to do access control

?

<melvster> http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl

<Deiu> Access control should be transparent for the service requesting access

<Deiu> A service requesting access should not be allowed to see the true access list

<Deiu> How does a new AC ontology compare to WAC *referenced above*

who is has worked on WAC here?

<melvster> ive done a small about or work on WAC, joe presbrey and tim are working with it, i think toby inkster has done some work in perl

<bergi> the ResourceMe proof of concept uses WAC and also some extension for AC on triples

speak to Ian Jacobi, pipian on his AIR

reasoning engine

POWDER

anything else?

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Pingback

<melvster> sorry skype dropped

<Deiu> one of the easiest protocols derived from webid can be the Pingback system (referenced above)

<Deiu> this example can be used during the Berlin social web workshop

<Deiu> http://d-cent.org/fsw2011/

<Deiu> ^ URL for the Berlin workshop

<scribe> ACTION: bblfish, to find a list of cheap hostels in Berlin [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action04]

<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - bblfish,

<scribe> ACTION: chair, to find a list of cheap hostels in Berlin [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action05]

<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - chair,

<MacTed> it's the comma

<MacTed> ACTION: bblfish to find a list of cheap hostels in Berlin [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action06]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-28 - Find a list of cheap hostels in Berlin [on Henry Story - due 2011-05-09].

<Deiu> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hqxoA70Gz6daGop7ucKwEZtc_HbmQzed9wQBcLq8nyE/edit?hl=en&authkey=CPTf9qIP#

<MacTed> trackbot, end meeting

<MacTed> :-)

<Deiu> publish minutes too?

ah its done

http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html

how did you do that?

<melvster> thanks all

<Deiu> make logs public

<Deiu> I think that was it

I am sure I had tried that before

<MacTed> it's a two-step

ah?

ah you had to reinveite rrsagent

<MacTed> double-bah.

<MacTed> the trackbot told RRSAgent to draft minutes

<MacTed> then I told RRSAgent to make them public

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Bblfihs will make clear every two weeks that it is formal [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: bblfish to find a list of cheap hostels in Berlin [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: bblfish to move meetings one hour earlier [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: bblfish will make clear every two weeks that it is formal [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: bblfish, to find a list of cheap hostels in Berlin [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: chair, to find a list of cheap hostels in Berlin [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action05]
 
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.135 (CVS log)
$Date: 2011/05/02 17:16:48 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135  of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: bblfish
Inferring Scribes: bblfish

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

Default Present: domel, +1.781.273.aaaa, +1.650.450.aabb, MacTed, jeffsayre, melvster, chair, bergi, scribe
Present: domel +1.781.273.aaaa +1.650.450.aabb MacTed jeffsayre melvster chair bergi scribe

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Found Date: 02 May 2011
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html

WARNING: No person found for ACTION item: chair, to find a list of cheap hostels in berlin [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-webid-minutes.html#action05]

People with action items: bblfihs bblfish

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.


WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report


[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]