This wiki has been archived and is now read-only.


From OWL
Jump to: navigation, search

Call in details

When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, Identify Yourself to ZAKIM on IRC


  • ADMIN (20 min)
    • Roll call
    • Agenda amendments?
    • PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes (9 July)
    • F2F3 - Boston/MIT July 28,29 2008
      • Please indicate via the F2F3-People page whether or not you intend to participate
    • Action items status
      • Pending Review Actions
        • Action 159 Work to collect, propose how to address issues in making rdf list vocabulary / Alan Ruttenberg - proposed punting
        • Action 166 Draft sketch of how to serialize rdf annotation spaces - separate files write up /Alan Ruttenberg
      • Due and overdue Actions
        • Action 150 Initiate discussion with RIF WG and try to reach consensus / Jie Bao
        • Action 152 OWL Full Semantics / Michael Schneider
        • Action 156 Respond to the email along the lines Bijan suggests above / Alan Ruttenberg
        • Action 157 Confer with chairs list about how to get more information about what we need to do re: accessibility / Alan Ruttenberg
        • Action 161 Top and Bottom Role in various Profiles / Uli Sattler
        • Action 162 Investigate top/bottom roles in DL-lite / Diego Calvanese
        • Action 165 Investigate easy keys in DL-lite / Diego Calvanese
  • Issues (65 minutes) - Address as many as possible during allocated time
    • Proposals to Resolve Issues
      • Issue 31 Canonical URI for externally defined datatypes, per email (withdraw, resolve, postpone?)
      • Issue 67 use of reification in mapping rules is unwise (axiom annotation), per email
    • Other Issue Discussions
      • Issue 131 We should unify OWL-R DL and OWL-R Full profiles
      • Issue 126 Normative datatypes. Related: Issue 87 Rational numbers datatype.
        • Lots of email (see issue tracker); might be worth a quick review to see if we are converging on a solution (at least for numeric datatypes).
        • Still open is how to treat other "nasty" datatypes, in particular time and date related datatypes, and how to deal with unsupported datatypes
      • State of the N-ary - What are current people's thoughts
    • Issues we need to come back to
  • General Discussion (0 min)
  • Additional other business (5 min)

Next Week(s)


back to Meetings