The results of this questionnaire are available to anybody. In addition, answers are sent to the following email address: email@example.com
This questionnaire was open from 2012-07-09 to 2012-07-15.
8 answers have been received.
Jump to results for question:
- Do you agree to publish a new public WD of the Web Audio API spec?
The last public WD of the webaudio spec was published on 15th March 2012. In accordance with the "heartbeat requirement" we suggest to publish a new snapshot of the draft in the public repository of W3C technical reports, and sollicit feedback from the public.
Please indicate whether you agree (yes), disagree (no) with the publication, whether you will go along with the group's decision (concur) or abstain. You may use the rationale field for details about your answer.
||Do you agree to publish a new public WD of the Web Audio API spec?||Rationale||Comments|
||Microsoft supports publishing regular Working Drafts to demonstrate forward progress. Supporting publication does not imply we agree with all the technical content in a particular draft.|
A survey seems like a high overhead for measuring consensus to publish - perhaps this could be done in mail in future? See, for example, CfC mails in WebApps.
||There have been many edits since the 15 March publication, so now seems like a great time to get these changes published.|
||Substantive changes have been made to the spec, and it's good to let the community see progress.|
More details on responses
- Gabriel Cardoso: last responded on 9, July 2012 at 09:18 (UTC)
- Olivier Thereaux: last responded on 9, July 2012 at 09:18 (UTC)
- Marcus Geelnard: last responded on 9, July 2012 at 09:38 (UTC)
- Adrian Bateman: last responded on 9, July 2012 at 14:35 (UTC)
- Chris Rogers: last responded on 9, July 2012 at 19:05 (UTC)
- Chris Wilson: last responded on 9, July 2012 at 20:45 (UTC)
- Doug Schepers: last responded on 9, July 2012 at 22:40 (UTC)
- James Wei: last responded on 10, July 2012 at 01:07 (UTC)
The following persons have not answered the questionnaire:
- Chris Lilley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- T.V. Raman <email@example.com>
- Glen Shires <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- WonSuk Lee <email@example.com>
- Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>
- Mohamed ZERGAOUI <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Michael[tm] Smith <email@example.com>
- Robert O'Callahan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Eric Carlson <email@example.com>
- Philip Jägenstedt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jer Noble <email@example.com>
- Chris Lowis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joe Berkovitz <email@example.com>
- Jussi Kalliokoski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matthew Gregan <email@example.com>
- Jean-Charles Verdie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matthew Paradis <email@example.com>
- Adam Goode <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Giridhar Mandyam <email@example.com>
- Ehsan Akhgari <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jerry Smith <email@example.com>
- Paul Adenot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Anthony Onumonu <email@example.com>
- Raymond Toy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Masahiro Kakishita <email@example.com>
- Kazuo Hikawa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bill Hofmann <email@example.com>
- Lisa Collichio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Hongchan Choi <email@example.com>
Send an email to all the non-responders.
Compact view of the results / list of email addresses of the responders
WBS home /
/ WG questionnaires
/ Answer this questionnaire