From W3C Wiki
A task force of the "W3C'
- 'Monday, 23 April 2012': +1.617.761.6200 code 7621 ('SOC1') #social on irc.w3.org:6665
- 15:00-17:00 UTC (11:00am-1:00pm Boston local)
Diagrams and Presentations
* Additional Presentation for AC Meeting 14 May 2012 Powerpoint, PDF Presentation covering Social Highlights project focusing on existing Community Groups and idea for co-branded Workshop in Fall 2012, presented at W3C Advisory Committee (AC) meeting in Sophia Antipolis.
* Second Layer: Workflow Scenarios: [wiki page]: How different components of the block diagram interrelate and depend on each other during usage.
* First Layer Narrative for Block Diagram [wiki page]
* Block Diagram Canonical version: LATEST version, v4a: PDF, Powerpoint First page gives overview, with no standards or technologies listed. Subsequent pages show technologies (but these markings are likely incomplete or inaccurate; please check and correct). I also tried to add in David Robinson's suggestions. V4a makes small correction, adding back in technologies under "Login" and "Discovery" which were inadvertently left off.
OLDER versions: PDF, Powerpoint (Note: these files include images of both the preceding versions, named "Original" and "Social Business community group" (below). Please note also that version 2 (with additions from David Robinson from Social Business Community Group) occurred independently from version 3 (additions from Ann Bassetti) -- hence the inconsistencies. Additional merging and rationalizing needs to happen.)
List of social protocols referenced in diagram, from Federated Social Web Community Group.
Use Cases also from Federated Social Web Community Group.