Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2012-03-21
- Resolved: New Working Draft for Transforms.
- Resolved: Defer directional images (ltr/rtl annotations) to CSS4 Images to address design-level LC comments. (Issue 37 and Issue 41)
- Resolved: Accept to drop content-box resizing behavior from
object-fit; address use cases in CSS4 Images. (Issue 24)
- Resolved: Shift
image-fit back-compat aliasing to CSS Print Profile. (Issue 33)
- Resolved: Approved edits treating unsupported fragment syntaxes as invalid images. (Issue 14)
image-orientation inherits. (Issue 42)
image() can accept
element(). (Issue 27)
- Resolved: Consecutive page areas are glued together by aligning their start edges when element calculating bounding boxes. (Resolution pending approval by Alex and Vincent.) (Issue 26)
element() deferred to Level 4 due to outstanding issues and need for further review cycles.
« Previous article
Next article »