CSS WG Blog
Minutes and Resolutions TPAC 2011-11-01 Tu…
Minutes and Resolutions TPAC 2011-11-01 Tuesday Afternoon: radial-gradient() and argument notation, text-transform, Variables, Accessibility, Multicol
- Discussed custom text-transforms and whether to keep full-size-kana. No consensus.
- Discussed ways to make
radial-gradient() more readable.
Reviewed Tab’s new proposal for CSS Variables. Florian noted this was the first time everyone in the room was arguing over details of a variables proposal and not everyone was arguing against having it.
PF-CSS Joint Meeting
See PFWG Discussion notes on CSS accessibility. We discussed various topics including:
- Reordering content and its relationship to keyboard navigation
- Prioritization of spec reviews. fantasai actioned to update the current-work page to organize specs by stability rather than priority
- Using user stylesheets to work around broken sites, especially by using @document
- Animation prevent/pause controls, and warning authors about seizures
- Adding new Media Queries that could query accessibility-related preferences
- Flexibility of new layout models being introduced in CSS
- Rendering large data tables in small devices.
- Using MQ and
rem to make font-size-responsive designs
- Styling of form controls
- Handling multi-resolution cursors
- Screen-readers and generated content, list markers
- Providing fallbacks for visual icons
Full minutes part I Full minutes part II
« Previous article
Next article »