Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2010-11-10
- Resolved: Keep the current spec text for CSS2.1 Issue 101, revisit if necessary in the future after other browsers have implemented per spec.
- Discussed dropping all mention of percentage intrinsic widths from the spec, since SVG doesn’t in fact have them. Pending proposed text and resolution.
- Resolved: Request an extension of the CSS charter until March.
- Resolved: Publish Writing Modes, minus chapter 7 over logical properties, subject to potential objections from jdaggett.
- Discussed having transforms not apply to non-replaced inlines.
- Discussed transforms coordination with SVG through FXTF.
« Previous article
Next article »