Minutes and Resolutions 2010-10-27
- New snapshot build of CSS 2.1 test suite published; not all bugs fixed yet.
- Deferring CSS2.1 Issue 101 to see if change is actually needed for web compat; IE9 implements per spec.
- Resolved: CSS2.1 Issue 154 (images to clarify inline measurements) closed wontfix; prose edits have improved the text enough already.
- Resolved: Proposal accepted for CSS2.1 Issue 159 (margin collapsing rewrite) with Bert’s “no padding or margin areas” change and “drop ‘vertical’” suggested changes; fantasai to write example clarifying adjoining behavior of collapsed margins.
- Resolved: Publish CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders as CR. Disposition of Comments.
- Reviewed Bert’s follow-up comments on edits to CSS2.1 Issues 120 and 142.
« Previous article
Next article »