Minutes and Resolutions 2010-01-20
- Reviewed status of action items and CSS2.1 test suite.
- Resolved: Fix grammar to allow spaces inside parentheses in calc(). [ISSUE-116]
- Resolved: Clamp calc() results outside property’s value range to within the range. Document that this requires all properties accepting calc() to define their range as closed (not open) intervals. [ISSUE-117]
- Resolved: min() and max() take one or more arguments ISSUE-112.
- Discussed dbaron’s email about calc() being overly-restrictive wrt units. Agreed that the output of calc() just needs to match the input of the property. WG seems interested in having value / value divisions, and in cases where this leads to division by zero, to have it fall back to inherit-or-initial as defined by the property’s default inheritance behavior. dbaron to write up a proposal. ISSUE-118.
- Resolved: Accept proposal to make transitioning ‘visibility’ values between 0 and 1 map to visible.
« Previous article
Next article »