ISSUE-89: Unicode Normalization of CSS user-defined identifiers
Unicode Normalization of CSS user-defined identifiers
- Raised by:
- Elika Etemad
- Opened on:
- Also affects css3-page, css2.1 (counters), css3-content.
Proposal: CSS-internal user-defined identifiers such as namespace prefixes, counter names, and page names must be normalized to NFC on parsing
- Related Actions Items:
- No related actions
- Related emails:
- [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions TPAC 2011-11-01 Tuesday Morning II: Testing, CSS2.1, CSS3 Borders (from email@example.com on 2011-11-28)
- [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions 2009-05-20 (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2009-06-08)
- Agenda conf call 11-feb-2009 (from email@example.com on 2009-02-10)
- ISSUE-89: Unicode Normalization of CSS user-defined identifiers (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2009-02-06)
No additional notes.
Display change log