ISSUE-36: Our preferences for the Oct 2008 TPAC
Our preferences for the Oct 2008 TPAC
- Raised by:
- Bert Bos
- Opened on:
- On-line form (to be filled by chairs or staff contacts):
(Deadline 28 Apr)
- how many participants?
- which days (20/21 or 23/24)?
- are those days flexible?
- requested joint meetings
- overlap with other groups to avoid
- allow observers?
- how many participants for plenary day?
And in the next on-line form (this summer):
- room layout (U-shape, school room...)
- need video projector and screen?
- need flipchart and pens?
- need speaker phone?
- Related Actions Items:
- No related actions
- Related emails:
- [CSSWG] Minutes Seattle F2F 2017-01-11 Part I: FX Breakout - Transforms, Whitespace in a custom property in a variable reference, Geometry Interfaces (from email@example.com on 2017-02-13)
- [css-overflow] processing model of continue:discard (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2015-03-11)
- [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2012-07-11 (from email@example.com on 2012-07-11)
- ISSUE-36 (TPAC 2008): Our preferences for the Oct 2008 TPAC (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2008-04-17)
No additional notes.
Display change log