ACTION-37: Update proposal [dual-mode elements]

Update proposal [dual-mode elements]

State:
closed
Person:
Bert Bos
Due on:
April 4, 2008
Created on:
March 28, 2008
Related emails:
  1. [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Seattle F2F 2011-07-26 AM: paint servers, pointer-events (from fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net on 2011-08-05)
  2. Re: Agenda conf call 13-apr-2011 (from bert@w3.org on 2011-04-13)
  3. [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions 2008-04-09 (from fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net on 2008-04-10)
  4. Re: Dual-mode elements (ACTION-37) (from brkemper@comcast.net on 2008-04-08)
  5. Re: Dual-mode elements (ACTION-37) (from bert@w3.org on 2008-04-08)
  6. Re: Dual-mode elements (ACTION-37) (from alan@css-class.com on 2008-04-08)
  7. Re: Dual-mode elements (ACTION-37) (from alan@css-class.com on 2008-04-08)
  8. Re: Dual-mode elements (ACTION-37) (from brkemper@comcast.net on 2008-04-07)
  9. Re: Dual-mode elements (ACTION-37) (from daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com on 2008-04-07)
  10. Dual-mode elements (ACTION-37) (from bert@w3.org on 2008-04-07)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, Chairs, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $