Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Pre-CFC - Updating "programmatically determined link context"

Hi Wilco,

> to me this reads as an attempt to write an exhaustive list of ways that context can be provided

I don’t think that is affected by the proposed change in either direction.

If we did extend the change, the phrasing is a bit awkward but I’d suggest something like:

In HTML, information that is programmatically determinable from a link in English includes [ins](but is not limited to)[/ins] text that is in the same paragraph, list item, or table cell as the link or in a table header cell that is associated with the table cell that contains the link.

However, others might push back on that?

Cheers,

-Alastair