Re: CFC - Adding errata and updating understanding documents for WCAG 2.0

Agree with Wilco - it looks like the parsing note the proposed
errata/understanding change is adding is an old version of the text, not
the final agreed-upon version. I'd expect the added text to match the
version that Wilco linked.

-1 to the update in the attachment, +1 in principle once text is corrected
to the previously-agreed version.

-Dan