Re: CFC - Adding errata and updating understanding documents for WCAG 2.0

Hey Rachael,
Can you clarify why the note that is being added to SC 4.1.1 for WCAG 2.0
is different from the note that was added to WCAG 2.1?

For reference, here is the diff that Alastair sent out for WCAG 2.1
https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/&doc2=https://labs.w3.org/spec-generator/?type%3Drespec%26url%3Dhttps://raw.githack.com/w3c/wcag/WCAG-2.1-catchup/guidelines/index.html#parsing

My understanding was that this note had already been approved for
publication on March 30th <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Decisions>. Is
there a reason we need a different note in WCAG 2.0 from what is in WCAG
2.1?

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator