From: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Date: Monday, July 24, 2023 at 6:14 AM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: WCAG Silver Harm from motion Subgroup, week 1 meeting, July 24 at 8am EDT
Thank you for a great start to our Harm from Motion subgroup. Meeting minutes: https: //www. w3. org/2023/07/24-wcag3-motion-minutes. html Next steps: Subgroup members, please review the prior work we identified during our first meetingSubgroup
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
    Report Suspicious  <https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/PjiDSg!12-vrJEwqhaSEqU3V4xpT80TqUmtLnBP2jevI3mtHAx2469O6DbAlLBeEUg6IZjfDC6_IS2dLR3Z63oITNt0bmfu04xNt2wd648tBktx4AKaOdWPpG5lVZlw0w$>   ‌
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Thank you for a great start to our Harm from Motion subgroup.

Meeting minutes: https://www.w3.org/2023/07/24-wcag3-motion-minutes.html<https://www.w3.org/2023/07/24-wcag3-motion-minutes.html>

Next steps:

  *   Subgroup members, please review the prior work<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u_9JGeFFR51ql_yET1Y7zvajArr7QOHDWK2aIqdhpHk/edit#heading=h.pcf8pwuyo3b> we identified during our first meeting
  *   Subgroup members, brainstorm and add to the list of user stories, use cases, and/or functional needs here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u_9JGeFFR51ql_yET1Y7zvajArr7QOHDWK2aIqdhpHk/edit#heading=h.xia1ysye3sdj<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u_9JGeFFR51ql_yET1Y7zvajArr7QOHDWK2aIqdhpHk/edit#heading=h.xia1ysye3sdj>
  *   Our next meeting will be on Monday, 31 of July, at 9am EDT

     *   We made the decision to move the subgroup meeting time 1 hour later to be inclusive of more timezones
Warmly,

Rain

[Image removed by sender. Google logo written with braille dots and ASL hands]
Rain Breaw Michaels
Design Lead, Accessibility UX
rainb@google.com<mailto:rainb@google.com>