Re: WCAG Silver Harm from motion Subgroup, week 1 meeting, July 24 at 8am EDT

Thank you for a great start to our Harm from Motion subgroup.

Meeting minutes: https://www.w3.org/2023/07/24-wcag3-motion-minutes.html

Next steps:

   - Subgroup members, please review the prior work
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u_9JGeFFR51ql_yET1Y7zvajArr7QOHDWK2aIqdhpHk/edit#heading=h.pcf8pwuyo3b>
   we identified during our first meeting
   - Subgroup members, brainstorm and add to the list of user stories, use
   cases, and/or functional needs here:
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u_9JGeFFR51ql_yET1Y7zvajArr7QOHDWK2aIqdhpHk/edit#heading=h.xia1ysye3sdj
   - *Our next meeting will be on Monday, 31 of July, at 9am EDT*
      - We made the decision to move the subgroup meeting time 1 hour later
      to be inclusive of more timezones

Warmly,

Rain

[image: Google logo written with braille dots and ASL hands]
Rain Breaw Michaels
Design Lead, Accessibility UX
rainb@google.com