Document link change was: WCAG Silver Harm from motion Subgroup, week 1 meeting, July 24 at 8am EDT

Some of the tweaks from starting up a new process.  The scratchpad
document did not have the correct permissions and could not be updated
to the correct permissions due to corporate policies.  The new document
is Harm from Motion Guideline Scratchpad.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jCOE4cO68V-QUiZEhJNkrQydNmW71ljaCGGu2Zmnlok/>
I have removed edit access to the old version, linked to the new
version, and created a new copy where everyone has comment and suggest
access.

Apologies for the confusion.

jeanne