W3C

- DRAFT -

Linked Data for Language Technology Community Group Teleconference

08 Jan 2015

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Jorge, Lupe, Víctor, Penny, Sebastian, DaveLewis, Phil
Regrets
Felix
Chair
SV_MEETING_CHAIR
Scribe
jorge

Contents


<trackbot> Date: 08 January 2015

<scribe> Meeting: LD4LT Phone call, 08 01 2015

<scribe> scribe: jorge

<Sebastian> and Sebastian

Requirements document

https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Metashare_vocabulary_for_licenses

r1 Distribution Rightsholder very important, not initially in marta's veriosn

odrl used for licenses

templates important, is what people will use

close collaboration with rights expert person in Metashare

explained difference between ms:distributionRightsHolder and ms:iprRightsHolder

R1 to be clarified

important output will be specifying the odrl extensions in a document

open issue: namespace to be decide

penny: let's avoid collision with UPF namespace

Victor: not strong opinion,, but uris have to be dereferenceable

<scribe> ACTION: Penny to update google doc with licenses [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-13 - Update google doc with licenses [on Penny Labropoulou - due 2015-01-15].

jorge: is it desirable a Metashare namespace for the model?

Victor: a LD4LT based would be also possible

<scribe> ACTION: jorge to send email around about preferences and possibilities for namespace of the model [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action02]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-14 - Send email around about preferences and possibilities for namespace of the model [on Jorge Gracia - due 2015-01-15].

Examples

https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Examples

8 examples for the moment

<scribe> ACTION: victor to send to the list a call for further examples [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action03]

<trackbot> Error finding 'victor'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/users>.

<Sebastian> http://purl.org/NET/rdflicense/

http://purl.org/NET/rdflicense/

these actions will be input for next telco

<scribe> ACTION: vroddon to contact john for getting statistics on the use of licenses to select more relevant eamples [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action04]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-15 - Contact john for getting statistics on the use of licenses to select more relevant eamples [on Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel - due 2015-01-15].

<scribe> ACTION: vroddon to send to the list a call for further examples [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action05]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-16 - Send to the list a call for further examples [on Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel - due 2015-01-15].

<daveL> another license example is that used by the EU open data portal, relevant for the DG-T TM and EurVoc

<daveL> http://ec.europa.eu/geninfo/legal_notices_en.htm

Penny: most of MS specific licenses already covered by the examples

http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/two/model/ odrl:inheritFrom

<Sebastian> rdfs:label of odrl:inheritfrom

<Sebastian> specify an algorithm

<Sebastian> should we have a lider telco?

you mean tomorrow?

<Sebastian> actually we agreed to have a LIDER follow up telco, 30 min after each LD4LT call

hummm I did not remembered that

<Sebastian> it wasn't announced properly

<Sebastian> we will do it next time

sure

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: jorge to send email around about preferences and possibilities for namespace of the model [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Penny to update google doc with licenses [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: victor to send to the list a call for further examples [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: vroddon to contact john for getting statistics on the use of licenses to select more relevant eamples [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: vroddon to send to the list a call for further examples [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action05]
 
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.140 (CVS log)
$Date: 2015-01-12 10:25:19 $