From Data on the Web Best Practices
Teleconference Agendas and minutes
Dial in details
Joining instructions: (official participants and invited guests only) Join using WebEx in your browser Or you can dial in through +1-617-324-0000 (US Toll Number) Access code: 645 096 989
Also, you should join IRC channel: #DWBP on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Please type 'present+ your IRC nick. It helps if you use the same nick on IRC and WebEx.
The chairs and team contact meet every Wednesday at 08:15 Eastern.
WebEx via the Web Meeting number: 644 939 024 Meeting password: on request OR +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number Access code: 644 939 024 Host key: on request
- F2F1: London 2014 31st March and 1 April, London
- F2F2: TPAC, Santa Clara, California 30-31 October
- F2F3: April 2015 F2F 13 - 14 April 2015, Austin, Texas with satellite group in Ipswich (plus remote participants).
F2F 4 ZagrebF2F 14 - 15 March 2016
- Hosted by the University of Zagreb
- In conjunction with the Share-PSI project. See the relevant page on the Share-PSI wiki
- Basic plan:
- DWBP meets all day Monday and Tuesday 14-15 March, final afternoon joined by Share-PSI (a project of 40+ partners)
- DWBP members welcome to stay for Wednesday's Share-PSI meeting
- Both groups are focussed on implementation evidence for best practices
Working Group Calendar