Details on Product All

Open, Raised and Pending Review Issues

New issues for this product are notified to public-xformsusers@w3.org (change it).

There are 0 open and raised issues listed in the system.

Open Actions

There are 61 open and pending review actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-962 (edit) open Write up appearance="compact" (xforms:repeat should cause the repeat to be rendered as a table, using the labels of the first row (direct children of the repeat only) as column headers).: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2005OctDec/att-0174/2005Nov09.html#ACTION20 Steven Pemberton 2005-12-09 All
ACTION-1051 (edit) open Find who can provide an answer to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2006Apr/0000.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006AprJun/att-0219/2006May31.html#ACTION3 Steven Pemberton 2006-06-30 All
ACTION-1228 (edit) open Check his implementation decisions on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Mar/0060.html (encoding, charset and SOAP): http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007May/att-0012/20070502.html#ACTION4 Mark Birbeck 2007-06-02 All
ACTION-1271 (edit) open Write up example of using group to implement modal dialogs that are stylable by CSS and don't use OS windows.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/att-0041/20070615.html#ACTION8 Steven Pemberton 2007-07-15 All
ACTION-1272 (edit) open Write document about using parallel action/*[@if] and toggle/case to implement state machine.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/att-0041/20070615.html#ACTION9 Steven Pemberton 2007-07-15 All
ACTION-1330 (edit) open Check with XML Events Rec on documentation for when default handlers can be run with regard to input/send[@ev:event=DOMActivate] committing values.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Sep/att-0021/20070905.html#ACTION2 Mark Birbeck 2007-10-05 All
ACTION-1408 (edit) open Send email towrite up initial draft for extensions.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Dec/att-0049/2007-12-19.html#ACTION1 Erik Bruchez 2008-01-19 All
ACTION-1409 (edit) open Produce spec-ready text for XForms 1.2 extensions.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Dec/att-0049/2007-12-19.html#ACTION2 Erik Bruchez 2008-01-19 All
ACTION-1411 (edit) open Investigate adding XPath 2.0 to XForms 1.2 in a modular way that encompasses adding other pluggable languages in the future.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Dec/att-0049/2007-12-19.html#ACTION4 Erik Bruchez 2008-01-19 All
ACTION-1417 (edit) open Write up submission, submit, and send attributes and child nesting.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jan/att-0014/2008-01-09.html#ACTION6 Mark Birbeck 2008-02-09 All
ACTION-1422 (edit) open Nick van den Bleeken on strawman proposal writing for http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Add_model_item_properties_to_UI_level: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jan/att-0042/2008-01-23.html#ACTION2 Nick Van Den Bleeken 2008-02-23 All
ACTION-1427 (edit) open Solve default trigger problem for 1.2 by coming up with better DOMActivate behavior and then creating the ease of authoring shorthand: http://www.w3.org/2008/02/04-forms-minutes.html#action01 John Boyer 2011-09-30 All
ACTION-1431 (edit) open Write up use cases and basic design for Structural Constraints [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-forms-minutes.html#action02]: http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-forms-minutes.html#action02 Steven Pemberton 2008-03-05 All
ACTION-1436 (edit) open Expose all actions ": http://www.w3.org/2008/02/06-forms-minutes.html#action05 Ulrich Nicolas Lissé 2008-03-06 All
ACTION-1444 (edit) open Http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Feb/0074.html]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Feb/0074.html Steven Pemberton 2008-04-05 All
ACTION-1445 (edit) open Write up spec-ready text proposal for 1.2 for Behavior of replace=text for submissions that retrieve non-text as in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/0079.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Apr/att-0008/2008-04-02.html#ACTION1 John Boyer 2011-08-31 All
ACTION-1458 (edit) open Read http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/interact/forms.html#h-17.3 and make proposal for accept providing default to xf:upload/@mediatype and make proposal for accept-charset for http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/interact/forms.html#h-17.3: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/att-0022/2008-05-14.html#ACTION1 Nick Van Den Bleeken 2008-06-14 All
ACTION-1482 (edit) open Reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jul/0011.html to seek agreement on whether RFC2396/RFC3986 change is an issue.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jul/att-0017/2008-07-09.html#ACTION1 Steven Pemberton 2008-08-09 All
ACTION-1493 (edit) open Propose spec-ready sentence to import XHTML modularization for binding and other documents.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Aug/att-0012/2008-08-06.html#ACTION4 Steven Pemberton 2008-09-06 All
ACTION-1500 (edit) open Reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Sep/0012 0013 0014 0015 saying we are satisfied.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Sep/att-0025/2008-09-10.html#ACTION1 Steven Pemberton 2008-10-10 All
ACTION-1521 (edit) open Send a message to the communications team asking to update the W3C Spec matrix at http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix]: http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix Steven Pemberton 2008-12-26 All
ACTION-1562 (edit) open Fix test 11.1.1 a (fix @ref and and add @mediatype): http://www.w3.org/2009/03/04-forms-minutes.html#action06 Erik Bruchez 2009-04-04 All
ACTION-1572 (edit) open Contact Sam Ruby about HTML RNG Schema for adding XForms for HTML validation.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Mar/att-0051/2009-03-18.html#ACTION1 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-04-18 All
ACTION-1575 (edit) open Add test for sequencing of relevance pruning before validation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-forms-minutes.html#action06]: http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-forms-minutes.html#action06 John Boyer 2011-10-29 All
ACTION-1576 (edit) open Add test for using submission for validation purposes [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-forms-minutes.html#action05]: http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-forms-minutes.html#action05 John Boyer 2011-10-29 All
ACTION-1590 (edit) open Add required tests for @target to @targetid to dispatch and @targetref to submission in XForms 1.1 tests and change the @target tests on dispatch and submission to be recommended.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Apr/att-0010/2009-04-22.html#ACTION4 Nick Van Den Bleeken 2009-05-22 All
ACTION-1599 (edit) open Write clarifying note in 6.1.3 to explain the non-impact of xsi:nil true on the definition of required MIP, rather than having the two rules for non-empty definition [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/13-forms-minutes.html#action01]: http://www.w3.org/2009/05/13-forms-minutes.html#action01 John Boyer 2011-06-30 All
ACTION-1618 (edit) open Provide implementation comments on when to flush event queue for dispatch with delay.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Jun/att-0030/2009-06-10.html#ACTION4 Kenneth Sklander 2009-07-10 All
ACTION-1624 (edit) open Write spec ready text for adopting XML Events 2 in XForms 1.2: http://www.w3.org/2009/06/11-forms-minutes.html#action03 Steven Pemberton 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1636 (edit) open Write up new binding on textarea for leafiness.: http://www.w3.org/2009/06/25-forms-minutes.html#action02 Nick Van Den Bleeken 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1643 (edit) open Change http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/EventContextInfo event phase property to use capture, bubble, at_target to string with names from DOM2, but an editors note to coordinate with XML Events 2.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Aug/att-0003/2009-08-05.html#ACTION2 Erik Bruchez 2009-09-05 All
ACTION-1647 (edit) open Send to list suggestions for inputMode tests. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/23-forms-minutes.html#action01]: http://www.w3.org/2009/09/23-forms-minutes.html#action01 Kenneth Sklander 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1653 (edit) open Propose new wording for XForms 1.1 relevant property for http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Oct/0021.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Oct/att-0025/2009-10-14.html#ACTION3 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-11-14 All
ACTION-1664 (edit) open 1) technical work to create XHTML1+XForms validator, and 2) admin work to get the XHTML1+XForms validator onto validator.w3.org as a document type: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Nov/att-0010/2009-11-18.html#ACTION1 Steven Pemberton 2009-12-18 All
ACTION-1665 (edit) open Write up target=new for submission for http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/CategoryXForms12: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Nov/att-0010/2009-11-18.html#ACTION2 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-12-18 All
ACTION-1668 (edit) open Examine http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Nov/0001.html http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Nov/0001.html for WG Note.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Dec/att-0003/2009-12-02.html#ACTION1 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2010-01-02 All
ACTION-1673 (edit) open Propose revampled XPath exceptions for XForms 1.2 as part of XPath 2.0 work.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Dec/att-0003/2009-12-02.html#ACTION6 Erik Bruchez 2010-01-02 All
ACTION-1677 (edit) open Propose erratum for XForms 1.1 to allow extension element in all toplevel elements.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Dec/att-0021/2009-12-09-v2.html#ACTION4 John Boyer 2011-04-30 All
ACTION-1680 (edit) open Investigate feedback on the RELAXNG schema on www-forms-editor: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Dec/0007.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION3 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2010-02-06 All
ACTION-1681 (edit) open Update repeat attributes on XHTML+XForms to ol, ul, table, tbody, li, and div and do two different zip files (one for XHTML+XForms with files at toplevel and one for XForms11 with just the xforms11 files.): http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION4 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2010-02-06 All
ACTION-1687 (edit) open Write example use case for proposal to extend filtering on the event phase http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jan/0018.html and send it to public-forms and TV Raman for comment.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION2 Erik Bruchez 2010-02-20 All
ACTION-1692 (edit) open Add New tests 11.9.1.b and 11.9.1.c (and .d for #fragment) to XForms 1.1 Edition 2 Thin Test Suite: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jan/0021.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION1 John Boyer 2011-10-29 All
ACTION-1693 (edit) open Send description of test framework to public-forms: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION2 Nick Van Den Bleeken 2010-02-27 All
ACTION-1695 (edit) open Fix 11.2.ahttp://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jan/0022.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION4 Charles Wiecha 2010-02-27 All
ACTION-1697 (edit) open Prepare for contact with Michael Kay on XPath 2.0.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION6 Erik Bruchez 2010-02-27 All
ACTION-1702 (edit) open Investigate Owen Newnan schema issues and report to list. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Nov/0003.html http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Nov/0003.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Feb/att-0046/2010-02-24.html#ACTION1 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2010-04-03 All
ACTION-1705 (edit) open Write up erratum text for encoding consistent with i18n and xlink recommendations: http://www.w3.org/2010/03/24-forms-minutes.html#action01 John Boyer 2011-11-30 All
ACTION-1712 (edit) open Create XForms12 Category wiki page entry to document Resolution 2010-03-31.1 for @ref-everywhere and Resolution 2010-03-31.3 for global @xforms:bind and @xforms:ref.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Feb/att-0046/2010-02-24.html#ACTION2 Steven Pemberton 2010-04-30 All
ACTION-1717 (edit) open Rename XForms for HTML to XForms Attributes for HTML: http://www.w3.org/2010/04/14-forms-minutes.html#action01 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1719 (edit) open Describe use cases for inclusion not handle by XInclude or deponent XBL2.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Apr/att-0025/2010-04-21.html#ACTION2 Steven Pemberton 2010-05-21 All
ACTION-1720 (edit) open Write up xslt action in xforms 1.2 wiki: http://www.w3.org/2010/05/12-forms-minutes.html#action01 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1721 (edit) open Ask public-forms and www-forms implementors - When you switch models, to what context do you switch? root element or do you go back to the in-scope context? Please cite use cases that support your decision.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010May/att-0017/2010-05-19.html#ACTION1 Erik Bruchez 2010-06-19 All
ACTION-1725 (edit) open Update http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Submission_Embedding with notes about when replace="all" doesn't.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jun/att-0007/2010-06-09.html#ACTION3 Erik Bruchez 2010-07-09 All
ACTION-1726 (edit) open Investigate DOMActivate and HTML4 checkbox and report back.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jun/att-0021/2010-06-16.html#ACTION1 Alain Couthures 2010-07-16 All
ACTION-1727 (edit) open Add erratum to XForms 1.1 in section http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#sequence-for-input http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#sequence-for-input to add guidance on when controls get activated, and incorporate Steven Pemberton's recommendation of activation timing as defined by complete-value readiness as a result of user interaction.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jun/att-0021/2010-06-16.html#ACTION2 John Boyer 2011-05-31 All
ACTION-1733 (edit) open Look at http://www.w3.org/News/2010.html#entry-8862: http://www.w3.org/2010/07/28-forms-minutes.html#action02 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1735 (edit) open Send group a note about current state of the art on matrix URIs to enable consideration of how to address them in submission serialization [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/11-forms-minutes.html#action01 ]: http://www.w3.org/2010/08/11-forms-minutes.html#action01 Philip Fennell 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1737 (edit) open Review XML Schema 1.1 for XForms 1.2 and report what might need to be done.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Sep/att-0003/2010-09-01.html#ACTION2 Philip Fennell 2010-10-01 All
ACTION-1739 (edit) open Integrate RelaxNG schema into NVDL validation.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Sep/att-0016/2010-09-08.html#ACTION2 Philip Fennell 2010-10-08 All
ACTION-1745 (edit) open Update XForms RNC Schema to correspond to resolution about http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_1.1_First_Edition_Errata: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Sep/att-0053/2010-09-22.html#ACTION2 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2010-10-22 All
ACTION-1753 (edit) open Propose making DOMActivate optional in the light that there needs to be a single definition point for a definition already in place for ten yewards, to point out that HTML5 is not the only consumer of DOM Events, and that there are already DOMActivate implementations in DOM Level 2 implementations which would likely provide CR exit for the DOM 3, and that the Apple User Interface Independence proposal at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2010JulSep/att-0106/UserInterfaceIndependence.html strengthens the future case for abstract events.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Oct/att-0027/2010-10-27.html#ACTION2 Steven Pemberton 2010-11-27 All

Add a new action item.

See all issues and actions for this product.


Mark Seaborne <m.seaborne.10@aberdeen.ac.uk>, Chair, Veronica Thom <veronica@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $