ACTION-1735: Send group a note about current state of the art on matrix URIs to enable consideration of how to address them in submission serialization [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/11-forms-minutes.html#action01 ]: http://www.w3.org/2010/08/11-forms-minutes.html#action01

Send group a note about current state of the art on matrix URIs to enable consideration of how to address them in submission serialization [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/11-forms-minutes.html#action01 ]: http://www.w3.org/2010/08/11-forms-minutes.html#action01

State:
open
Person:
Philip Fennell
Due on:
June 13, 2009
Created on:
May 13, 2009
Associated Product:
All
Related emails:
No related emails

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Mark Seaborne <m.seaborne.10@aberdeen.ac.uk>, Chair, Veronica Thom <veronica@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $