Overdue Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 192 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-962 (edit) open Write up appearance="compact" (xforms:repeat should cause the repeat to be rendered as a table, using the labels of the first row (direct children of the repeat only) as column headers).: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2005OctDec/att-0174/2005Nov09.html#ACTION20 Steven Pemberton 2005-12-09 All
ACTION-1051 (edit) open Find who can provide an answer to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2006Apr/0000.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006AprJun/att-0219/2006May31.html#ACTION3 Steven Pemberton 2006-06-30 All
ACTION-1228 (edit) open Check his implementation decisions on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Mar/0060.html (encoding, charset and SOAP): http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007May/att-0012/20070502.html#ACTION4 Mark Birbeck 2007-06-02 All
ACTION-1271 (edit) open Write up example of using group to implement modal dialogs that are stylable by CSS and don't use OS windows.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/att-0041/20070615.html#ACTION8 Steven Pemberton 2007-07-15 All
ACTION-1272 (edit) open Write document about using parallel action/*[@if] and toggle/case to implement state machine.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/att-0041/20070615.html#ACTION9 Steven Pemberton 2007-07-15 All
ACTION-1330 (edit) open Check with XML Events Rec on documentation for when default handlers can be run with regard to input/send[@ev:event=DOMActivate] committing values.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Sep/att-0021/20070905.html#ACTION2 Mark Birbeck 2007-10-05 All
ACTION-1408 (edit) open Send email towrite up initial draft for extensions.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Dec/att-0049/2007-12-19.html#ACTION1 Erik Bruchez 2008-01-19 All
ACTION-1409 (edit) open Produce spec-ready text for XForms 1.2 extensions.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Dec/att-0049/2007-12-19.html#ACTION2 Erik Bruchez 2008-01-19 All
ACTION-1411 (edit) open Investigate adding XPath 2.0 to XForms 1.2 in a modular way that encompasses adding other pluggable languages in the future.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Dec/att-0049/2007-12-19.html#ACTION4 Erik Bruchez 2008-01-19 All
ACTION-1417 (edit) open Write up submission, submit, and send attributes and child nesting.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jan/att-0014/2008-01-09.html#ACTION6 Mark Birbeck 2008-02-09 All
ACTION-1422 (edit) open Nick van den Bleeken on strawman proposal writing for http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Add_model_item_properties_to_UI_level: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jan/att-0042/2008-01-23.html#ACTION2 Nick Van Den Bleeken 2008-02-23 All
ACTION-1427 (edit) open Solve default trigger problem for 1.2 by coming up with better DOMActivate behavior and then creating the ease of authoring shorthand: http://www.w3.org/2008/02/04-forms-minutes.html#action01 John Boyer 2011-09-30 All
ACTION-1431 (edit) open Write up use cases and basic design for Structural Constraints [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-forms-minutes.html#action02]: http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-forms-minutes.html#action02 Steven Pemberton 2008-03-05 All
ACTION-1436 (edit) open Expose all actions ": http://www.w3.org/2008/02/06-forms-minutes.html#action05 Ulrich Nicolas Lissé 2008-03-06 All
ACTION-1444 (edit) open Http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Feb/0074.html]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Feb/0074.html Steven Pemberton 2008-04-05 All
ACTION-1445 (edit) open Write up spec-ready text proposal for 1.2 for Behavior of replace=text for submissions that retrieve non-text as in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/0079.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Apr/att-0008/2008-04-02.html#ACTION1 John Boyer 2011-08-31 All
ACTION-1458 (edit) open Read http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/interact/forms.html#h-17.3 and make proposal for accept providing default to xf:upload/@mediatype and make proposal for accept-charset for http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/interact/forms.html#h-17.3: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/att-0022/2008-05-14.html#ACTION1 Nick Van Den Bleeken 2008-06-14 All
ACTION-1482 (edit) open Reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jul/0011.html to seek agreement on whether RFC2396/RFC3986 change is an issue.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jul/att-0017/2008-07-09.html#ACTION1 Steven Pemberton 2008-08-09 All
ACTION-1493 (edit) open Propose spec-ready sentence to import XHTML modularization for binding and other documents.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Aug/att-0012/2008-08-06.html#ACTION4 Steven Pemberton 2008-09-06 All
ACTION-1500 (edit) open Reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Sep/0012 0013 0014 0015 saying we are satisfied.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Sep/att-0025/2008-09-10.html#ACTION1 Steven Pemberton 2008-10-10 All
ACTION-1521 (edit) open Send a message to the communications team asking to update the W3C Spec matrix at http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix]: http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix Steven Pemberton 2008-12-26 All
ACTION-1562 (edit) open Fix test 11.1.1 a (fix @ref and and add @mediatype): http://www.w3.org/2009/03/04-forms-minutes.html#action06 Erik Bruchez 2009-04-04 All
ACTION-1572 (edit) open Contact Sam Ruby about HTML RNG Schema for adding XForms for HTML validation.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Mar/att-0051/2009-03-18.html#ACTION1 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-04-18 All
ACTION-1575 (edit) open Add test for sequencing of relevance pruning before validation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-forms-minutes.html#action06]: http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-forms-minutes.html#action06 John Boyer 2011-10-29 All
ACTION-1576 (edit) open Add test for using submission for validation purposes [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-forms-minutes.html#action05]: http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-forms-minutes.html#action05 John Boyer 2011-10-29 All
ACTION-1590 (edit) open Add required tests for @target to @targetid to dispatch and @targetref to submission in XForms 1.1 tests and change the @target tests on dispatch and submission to be recommended.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Apr/att-0010/2009-04-22.html#ACTION4 Nick Van Den Bleeken 2009-05-22 All
ACTION-1599 (edit) open Write clarifying note in 6.1.3 to explain the non-impact of xsi:nil true on the definition of required MIP, rather than having the two rules for non-empty definition [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/13-forms-minutes.html#action01]: http://www.w3.org/2009/05/13-forms-minutes.html#action01 John Boyer 2011-06-30 All
ACTION-1618 (edit) open Provide implementation comments on when to flush event queue for dispatch with delay.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Jun/att-0030/2009-06-10.html#ACTION4 Kenneth Sklander 2009-07-10 All
ACTION-1624 (edit) open Write spec ready text for adopting XML Events 2 in XForms 1.2: http://www.w3.org/2009/06/11-forms-minutes.html#action03 Steven Pemberton 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1636 (edit) open Write up new binding on textarea for leafiness.: http://www.w3.org/2009/06/25-forms-minutes.html#action02 Nick Van Den Bleeken 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1643 (edit) open Change http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/EventContextInfo event phase property to use capture, bubble, at_target to string with names from DOM2, but an editors note to coordinate with XML Events 2.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Aug/att-0003/2009-08-05.html#ACTION2 Erik Bruchez 2009-09-05 All
ACTION-1647 (edit) open Send to list suggestions for inputMode tests. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/23-forms-minutes.html#action01]: http://www.w3.org/2009/09/23-forms-minutes.html#action01 Kenneth Sklander 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1653 (edit) open Propose new wording for XForms 1.1 relevant property for http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Oct/0021.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Oct/att-0025/2009-10-14.html#ACTION3 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-11-14 All
ACTION-1664 (edit) open 1) technical work to create XHTML1+XForms validator, and 2) admin work to get the XHTML1+XForms validator onto validator.w3.org as a document type: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Nov/att-0010/2009-11-18.html#ACTION1 Steven Pemberton 2009-12-18 All
ACTION-1665 (edit) open Write up target=new for submission for http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/CategoryXForms12: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Nov/att-0010/2009-11-18.html#ACTION2 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-12-18 All
ACTION-1668 (edit) open Examine http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Nov/0001.html http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Nov/0001.html for WG Note.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Dec/att-0003/2009-12-02.html#ACTION1 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2010-01-02 All
ACTION-1673 (edit) open Propose revampled XPath exceptions for XForms 1.2 as part of XPath 2.0 work.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Dec/att-0003/2009-12-02.html#ACTION6 Erik Bruchez 2010-01-02 All
ACTION-1677 (edit) open Propose erratum for XForms 1.1 to allow extension element in all toplevel elements.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Dec/att-0021/2009-12-09-v2.html#ACTION4 John Boyer 2011-04-30 All
ACTION-1680 (edit) open Investigate feedback on the RELAXNG schema on www-forms-editor: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Dec/0007.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION3 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2010-02-06 All
ACTION-1681 (edit) open Update repeat attributes on XHTML+XForms to ol, ul, table, tbody, li, and div and do two different zip files (one for XHTML+XForms with files at toplevel and one for XForms11 with just the xforms11 files.): http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION4 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2010-02-06 All
ACTION-1687 (edit) open Write example use case for proposal to extend filtering on the event phase http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jan/0018.html and send it to public-forms and TV Raman for comment.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION2 Erik Bruchez 2010-02-20 All
ACTION-1692 (edit) open Add New tests 11.9.1.b and 11.9.1.c (and .d for #fragment) to XForms 1.1 Edition 2 Thin Test Suite: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jan/0021.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION1 John Boyer 2011-10-29 All
ACTION-1693 (edit) open Send description of test framework to public-forms: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION2 Nick Van Den Bleeken 2010-02-27 All
ACTION-1695 (edit) open Fix 11.2.ahttp://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jan/0022.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION4 Charles Wiecha 2010-02-27 All
ACTION-1697 (edit) open Prepare for contact with Michael Kay on XPath 2.0.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/att-0022/2008-10-15.html#ACTION6 Erik Bruchez 2010-02-27 All
ACTION-1702 (edit) open Investigate Owen Newnan schema issues and report to list. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Nov/0003.html http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Nov/0003.html: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Feb/att-0046/2010-02-24.html#ACTION1 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2010-04-03 All
ACTION-1705 (edit) open Write up erratum text for encoding consistent with i18n and xlink recommendations: http://www.w3.org/2010/03/24-forms-minutes.html#action01 John Boyer 2011-11-30 All
ACTION-1712 (edit) open Create XForms12 Category wiki page entry to document Resolution 2010-03-31.1 for @ref-everywhere and Resolution 2010-03-31.3 for global @xforms:bind and @xforms:ref.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Feb/att-0046/2010-02-24.html#ACTION2 Steven Pemberton 2010-04-30 All
ACTION-1717 (edit) open Rename XForms for HTML to XForms Attributes for HTML: http://www.w3.org/2010/04/14-forms-minutes.html#action01 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1719 (edit) open Describe use cases for inclusion not handle by XInclude or deponent XBL2.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Apr/att-0025/2010-04-21.html#ACTION2 Steven Pemberton 2010-05-21 All
ACTION-1720 (edit) open Write up xslt action in xforms 1.2 wiki: http://www.w3.org/2010/05/12-forms-minutes.html#action01 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1721 (edit) open Ask public-forms and www-forms implementors - When you switch models, to what context do you switch? root element or do you go back to the in-scope context? Please cite use cases that support your decision.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010May/att-0017/2010-05-19.html#ACTION1 Erik Bruchez 2010-06-19 All
ACTION-1725 (edit) open Update http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Submission_Embedding with notes about when replace="all" doesn't.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jun/att-0007/2010-06-09.html#ACTION3 Erik Bruchez 2010-07-09 All
ACTION-1726 (edit) open Investigate DOMActivate and HTML4 checkbox and report back.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jun/att-0021/2010-06-16.html#ACTION1 Alain Couthures 2010-07-16 All
ACTION-1727 (edit) open Add erratum to XForms 1.1 in section http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#sequence-for-input http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#sequence-for-input to add guidance on when controls get activated, and incorporate Steven Pemberton's recommendation of activation timing as defined by complete-value readiness as a result of user interaction.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Jun/att-0021/2010-06-16.html#ACTION2 John Boyer 2011-05-31 All
ACTION-1733 (edit) open Look at http://www.w3.org/News/2010.html#entry-8862: http://www.w3.org/2010/07/28-forms-minutes.html#action02 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1735 (edit) open Send group a note about current state of the art on matrix URIs to enable consideration of how to address them in submission serialization [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/11-forms-minutes.html#action01 ]: http://www.w3.org/2010/08/11-forms-minutes.html#action01 Philip Fennell 2009-06-13 All
ACTION-1737 (edit) open Review XML Schema 1.1 for XForms 1.2 and report what might need to be done.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Sep/att-0003/2010-09-01.html#ACTION2 Philip Fennell 2010-10-01 All
ACTION-1739 (edit) open Integrate RelaxNG schema into NVDL validation.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Sep/att-0016/2010-09-08.html#ACTION2 Philip Fennell 2010-10-08 All
ACTION-1745 (edit) open Update XForms RNC Schema to correspond to resolution about http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_1.1_First_Edition_Errata: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Sep/att-0053/2010-09-22.html#ACTION2 Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2010-10-22 All
ACTION-1753 (edit) open Propose making DOMActivate optional in the light that there needs to be a single definition point for a definition already in place for ten yewards, to point out that HTML5 is not the only consumer of DOM Events, and that there are already DOMActivate implementations in DOM Level 2 implementations which would likely provide CR exit for the DOM 3, and that the Apple User Interface Independence proposal at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2010JulSep/att-0106/UserInterfaceIndependence.html strengthens the future case for abstract events.: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Oct/att-0027/2010-10-27.html#ACTION2 Steven Pemberton 2010-11-27 All
ACTION-1772 (edit) open Cagle to write use cases and pro and con of various approaches for separate label binding. Kurt Cagle 2011-02-02
ACTION-1773 (edit) open Bruchez to write use cases for non-repeat separate label binding. Erik Bruchez 2011-02-02
ACTION-1775 (edit) open And Leigh to contact Shane about using M12N for HTML+XForms Steven Pemberton 2011-02-09
ACTION-1777 (edit) open Write paper on CSS futures Steven Pemberton 2011-02-16
ACTION-1778 (edit) open to check into resolving what we need to get our RNC schema published as part of Unicorn. Steven Pemberton 2011-03-02
ACTION-1779 (edit) open Bruchez to add content tohttp://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/AVT Erik Bruchez 2011-03-02
ACTION-1781 (edit) open Cagle to write up the results of control labels and appearance as a wiki entry to use as a basis for discussion at virtual F2F day. Kurt Cagle 2011-03-16
ACTION-1782 (edit) open Bruchez to write one paragraph description of proposed spec text for AVT. Erik Bruchez 2011-03-16
ACTION-1784 (edit) open Cagle to provide proposals for XBL requirements and use cases. Kurt Cagle 2011-03-23
ACTION-1788 (edit) open Summarize the client-side XSLT 2 binding / Saxon CE discussion for further discussions. Kurt Cagle 2011-04-06
ACTION-1790 (edit) open Create wiki spec for min delay attribute for XForms 1.2 Alain Couthures 2011-04-20
ACTION-1791 (edit) open Create strawman proposals for how to deal with enriched content textarea and for profile of HTML to be supported Dan McCreary 2011-04-20
ACTION-1794 (edit) open Klotz to fill in http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Submission_Request-Response_IDs Proposal 1, add the new xforms-submit-replace-instance event, and write sample code. Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2011-05-04
ACTION-1795 (edit) open Answer http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2010Sep/0055.html Steven Pemberton 2011-05-04
ACTION-1797 (edit) open Propose new name for transform for uri in email. Erik Bruchez 2011-05-11
ACTION-1799 (edit) open Fennell to write up several use cases of transform function and means of referring to the transform (URI, ID, XPath) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2011May/0014.html Philip Fennell 2011-05-25
ACTION-1800 (edit) open Firm up http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Json Steven Pemberton 2011-05-25
ACTION-1802 (edit) open Send comment on http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-jsonx/ Steven Pemberton 2011-05-25
ACTION-1803 (edit) open Fennell to write up parallels between transform and submission, and leave function-that-invokes-transform as a separate problem. Philip Fennell 2011-06-01
ACTION-1809 (edit) open Answer http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2011May/0000.html Steven Pemberton 2011-07-20
ACTION-1811 (edit) open McCreary to update label/@for proposal on XForms 2.0 Wiki. Dan McCreary 2011-08-03
ACTION-1820 (edit) open Bruchez to write up valid function http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/MIP_functions Erik Bruchez 2011-09-05
ACTION-1822 (edit) open Bruchez to clarify with XPath WG that it is possible to add type annotations to the XPath 2 engine, even if the data is not lexically valid at the time. Erik Bruchez 2011-09-06
ACTION-1823 (edit) open Klotz to respond to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2011May/0013.html and follow ons. Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2011-09-14
ACTION-1824 (edit) open Cagle to review for next week's deadline: http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-workers-20110901/ Kurt Cagle 2011-09-28
ACTION-1825 (edit) open Add "space-separated list" to the appearance attribute John Boyer 2011-09-28
ACTION-1827 (edit) open Boyer to reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2011Sep/0023.html John Boyer 2011-10-05
ACTION-1828 (edit) open Boyer to allow space-separated @appearance in http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0_RNC_Schema http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0_XSD_Schema John Boyer 2011-10-05
ACTION-1829 (edit) open Bruchez to start discussion on valid() with complex types. Erik Bruchez 2011-10-05
ACTION-1830 (edit) open Check that his sections have test cases John Boyer 2011-10-12
ACTION-1831 (edit) open Check that his sections have test cases Steven Pemberton 2011-10-12
ACTION-1832 (edit) open Check that his sections have test cases Nick Van Den Bleeken 2011-10-12
ACTION-1833 (edit) open Check that his sections have test cases Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2011-10-12
ACTION-1834 (edit) open Check that his sections have test cases Erik Bruchez 2011-10-12
ACTION-1835 (edit) open Renumber existing testsuite Steven Pemberton 2011-10-12
ACTION-1838 (edit) open Reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2011Oct/0001.html to say that the events are not required, but there are impls that send them Steven Pemberton 2011-11-02
ACTION-1840 (edit) open Reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2011Oct/0000.html saying he is right Steven Pemberton 2011-11-09
ACTION-1844 (edit) open Reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2011Nov/0019.html saying the test is being rewritten, and to accept the offer of new tests Steven Pemberton 2011-11-23
ACTION-1845 (edit) open Boyer to add http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2011Oct/0032.html to XForms 2.0 Wiki. Choose one now, but note that attribute names are TBD. John Boyer 2011-11-30
ACTION-1846 (edit) open Bruchez and Nick van den Bleeken to come up with delete/detach use cases. Erik Bruchez 2011-12-07
ACTION-1850 (edit) open Klotz to add AVT to XHTML+XForms schema. Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2011-12-28
ACTION-1851 (edit) open Klotz to add AVT to XHTML+XForms Note. Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2011-12-28
ACTION-1852 (edit) open Klotz to add AVT to XForms 2.0 schema. Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2011-12-28
ACTION-1853 (edit) open Boyer to clarify http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#ui-repeat-processing to match implied example about events. John Boyer 2012-01-11
ACTION-1855 (edit) open Klotz to send out tab use case for #! and bidirectional binding. Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2012-01-18
ACTION-1856 (edit) open Review http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2012Jan/0015.html Steven Pemberton 2012-01-25
ACTION-1858 (edit) open Attempt to find a notation for the initalisation use case Steven Pemberton 2012-02-01
ACTION-1861 (edit) open Answer XBL question at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2012Jan/0025.html Steven Pemberton 2012-02-08
ACTION-1871 (edit) open Klotz to check XSLTForms and betterForm and remove restriction on group body content of embedded forms in load embedding. Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2012-02-29
ACTION-1872 (edit) open Klotz to write up 3 examples of load embedding for XForms 2.0. Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2012-02-29
ACTION-1873 (edit) open Pemberton to analyze elements where @label @help @hint @alert and child text content for static value. Steven Pemberton 2012-03-07
ACTION-1883 (edit) open Klotz to move XHTML+XForms Rec-track document ot the community group. Leigh Klotz, Jr. 2012-04-04
ACTION-1888 (edit) open Please add Community group link to working group home page Steven Pemberton 2012-04-18
ACTION-1899 (edit) open Reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2012Apr/0002.html Steven Pemberton 2012-05-02
ACTION-1905 (edit) open Respond to email to indicate behavior is correct (different behavior of ref vs. value on load) according to above minutes John Boyer 2012-06-13
ACTION-1907 (edit) open Send email to working group with further implementation details for load/@show=embed that describes how the implementation works and how it handles issues like IDs, event propagation, embedded models, etc. Alain Couthures 2012-06-20
ACTION-1909 (edit) open Add @target to submission Nick Van Den Bleeken 2012-08-01
ACTION-1910 (edit) open Link errata document to wiki errata page Steven Pemberton 2013-04-30
ACTION-1912 (edit) open Write up CSS class names as alternative CSS method Nick Van Den Bleeken 2012-09-12
ACTION-1913 (edit) open Send reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xformsusers/2012Jul/0004.html to indicate the xform-refresh action and event should perform the behavior and so it would be an implementation bug if they don't Steven Pemberton 2012-09-12
ACTION-1917 (edit) open Reply to the CSV email and elaborate on the problem with the separator Nick Van Den Bleeken 2012-12-19
ACTION-1918 (edit) open Have a look at the vCARD example and replace it with a imaginary markup that has no XML notation Steven Pemberton 2012-12-19
ACTION-1923 (edit) open Add text that submission will fail if the XML can't be converted to JSON Steven Pemberton 2013-02-06
ACTION-1946 (edit) open Adjust schema file to allow one result element for Function element Nick Van Den Bleeken 2013-05-15
ACTION-1948 (edit) open Provide spec text for multipart Erik Bruchez 2013-05-29
ACTION-1951 (edit) open Supply dialog, and show/hide text Nick Van Den Bleeken 2013-06-19
ACTION-1957 (edit) open Write spec text for error handling Erik Bruchez 2013-10-09
ACTION-1958 (edit) open Review use of 'context' with relation to changes due to xpath2 Erik Bruchez 2013-11-27
ACTION-1960 (edit) open Fix broken links to test reports Steven Pemberton 2013-12-04
ACTION-1961 (edit) open Implement the conformance level resolution agreed 2013-11-27 Steven Pemberton 2013-12-04
ACTION-1962 (edit) open Implement solution for action-159 Erik Bruchez 2013-12-11
ACTION-1964 (edit) open Take over nick's action to change the events for dialog Erik Bruchez 2014-01-22
ACTION-1966 (edit) open Check editorial note about untypedatomic in 4.3 Erik Bruchez 2014-03-12
ACTION-1967 (edit) open Implement @label spec text Steven Pemberton 2014-03-19
ACTION-1969 (edit) open Send list of possible useful functions to do with page. Erik Bruchez 2014-04-02
ACTION-1970 (edit) open Propose list of page access functions Erik Bruchez 2014-04-09
ACTION-1971 (edit) open Fix inconsistent text on attributes for <label> etc. Steven Pemberton 2014-04-16
ACTION-1972 (edit) open Make submission xml => xpath data model change Steven Pemberton 2014-04-16
ACTION-1973 (edit) open Contact expath about uri functions Erik Bruchez 2014-05-14
ACTION-1974 (edit) open Spec uri functions Erik Bruchez 2014-05-14
ACTION-1979 (edit) open Send mail listing options for the bind to multiple types problem. Erik Bruchez 2014-10-15
ACTION-1983 (edit) open Work out what we should do in cases where we have changed bind-exception to bind-error Nick Van Den Bleeken 2014-10-29
ACTION-1985 (edit) open Clean up references to xpath data model (capitalisation and ref) Steven Pemberton 2014-11-07
ACTION-1987 (edit) open Update header@name @value to include erik's comments Steven Pemberton 2014-11-19
ACTION-1993 (edit) open Analyse which events should also go to dialog Erik Bruchez 2015-01-28
ACTION-1994 (edit) open Make all exceptions into errors Erik Bruchez 2015-01-28
ACTION-2002 (edit) open Write text to cover what happens with an xforms-compute-error in section 10.5.7 Erik Bruchez 2015-02-04
ACTION-2018 (edit) open Confirm that min() and max() are compatible with the ones in xpath 2 Erik Bruchez 2015-04-01
ACTION-2020 (edit) open Propose what to do if serialization in serialize() fails Erik Bruchez 2015-04-01
ACTION-2022 (edit) open Write text for min/max in compatibility mode. Erik Bruchez 2015-04-08
ACTION-2023 (edit) open Check compatibility problems with seconds-from-datetime and one other. Erik Bruchez 2015-04-08
ACTION-2024 (edit) open Fix xpath-version attribute to talk about xforms version, and not conformance level Steven Pemberton 2015-09-02
ACTION-2025 (edit) open Deal with the naming over xpath versions Erik Bruchez 2015-09-02
ACTION-2026 (edit) open Add secondsfromepoch function Erik Bruchez 2015-09-02
ACTION-2027 (edit) open Decide how to deal with adjust-datetime-to-timezone() clash. Erik Bruchez 2015-09-02
ACTION-2030 (edit) open Make return types of days-to-date and seconds-to-datetime string Erik Bruchez 2015-09-16
ACTION-2031 (edit) open Deprecate <delete> without a node binding Erik Bruchez 2015-10-07
ACTION-2032 (edit) open Allow delete on multiple instances Erik Bruchez 2015-10-07
ACTION-2033 (edit) open Add clarification about deleting atomic values Erik Bruchez 2015-10-07
ACTION-2034 (edit) open Add "document" to the glossary Steven Pemberton 2015-10-14
ACTION-2035 (edit) open Add note that implementations may allow insert and delete of namespace nodes Erik Bruchez 2015-10-14
ACTION-2037 (edit) open Look at scripts for generating spec, and change url for source wiki Nick Van Den Bleeken 2015-10-28
ACTION-2039 (edit) open Send list of implementation Mark Seaborne 2015-10-28
ACTION-2041 (edit) open Provide new spec text for the two function namespaces Erik Bruchez 2015-12-02
ACTION-2047 (edit) open Remove duplication of xforms section4 in xpath module section3 Steven Pemberton 2016-01-20
ACTION-2049 (edit) open Look into makeing soap non-normative, and use as a usage example with <header> instead. Steven Pemberton 2016-02-10
ACTION-2050 (edit) open Change all xsd: to xs: Erik Bruchez 2016-02-24
ACTION-2051 (edit) open Experiment with a type for non-space string, and report back Alain Couthures 2016-02-24
ACTION-2052 (edit) open Remove @src from <action> Erik Bruchez 2016-02-24
ACTION-2053 (edit) open Work out how to replace link-exception Erik Bruchez 2016-02-24
ACTION-2054 (edit) open Implement new tr style Steven Pemberton 2016-03-02
ACTION-2055 (edit) open Implement replace link-exception Erik Bruchez 2016-03-02
ACTION-2056 (edit) open Summarise compute-exception problem, with an eye to finding a solution Erik Bruchez 2016-03-16
ACTION-2057 (edit) open Write spectext for replacement of compute-exception Erik Bruchez 2016-03-23
ACTION-2060 (edit) open Provide text for processing of whitespace mip Erik Bruchez 2016-04-13
ACTION-2061 (edit) open Update the includenamespaceprefixes example Erik Bruchez 2016-04-20
ACTION-2065 (edit) open Reinstate xforms-binding-error for multiple mips Erik Bruchez 2016-04-20
ACTION-2066 (edit) open Compare the 4 different transform() functions and report Erik Bruchez 2016-05-18
ACTION-2070 (edit) open Supply draft spec text for repeat with actions. Steven Pemberton 2016-09-21
ACTION-2072 (edit) open Change text for caseref/case to use @value Erik Bruchez 2016-09-28
ACTION-2076 (edit) open Propose text for what value is used when the evaluation of function/result@value fails Erik Bruchez 2016-10-19
ACTION-2080 (edit) open Change priorities to attribute over element Steven Pemberton 2016-11-02
ACTION-2087 (edit) open Write down his impmplementation's version of in-scope evaluation Erik Bruchez 2016-11-09
ACTION-2096 (edit) open Report back on how he implements multipart/related with regard to upload/anyuri Erik Bruchez 2016-12-14
ACTION-2113 (edit) open Supply an example for why a <rebuild/> would be needed Erik Bruchez 2017-03-29
ACTION-2114 (edit) open Deprecate soap processing in the processor Steven Pemberton 2017-03-29
ACTION-2116 (edit) open Spec up <part/> proposal. Steven Pemberton 2017-04-05
ACTION-2125 (edit) open Check whether js always queues events. Erik Bruchez 2017-05-31
ACTION-2133 (edit) open Think about switch/case and general visibility more Steven Pemberton 2017-07-12
ACTION-2136 (edit) open Spec up alert mip for further discussion. Steven Pemberton 2017-09-13
ACTION-2140 (edit) open Check google library for support of extension numbers in telephone numbers Erik Bruchez 2017-09-27

Add a new action item. See all the action items


Mark Seaborne <m.seaborne.10@aberdeen.ac.uk>, Chair, Veronica Thom <veronica@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.28 2015-01-30 15:07:34 vivien Exp $