ACTION-1450: Produce some public information about his observations on best practices for schema design with form use in mind and give link to group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-forms-minutes.html#action01]: http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-forms-minutes.html#action01

Produce some public information about his observations on best practices for schema design with form use in mind and give link to group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-forms-minutes.html#action01]: http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-forms-minutes.html#action01

State:
closed
Person:
Mark Birbeck
Due on:
May 9, 2008
Created on:
April 9, 2008
Associated Product:
All
Related emails:
No related emails

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Mark Seaborne <m.seaborne.10@aberdeen.ac.uk>, Chair, Veronica Thom <veronica@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $