W3C | TAG | Previous: 9 Jun teleconference | Next: 23 June 2003 teleconf

Agenda for 16 June 2003 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details issues list www-tag archive

Note: The Chair does not expect the agenda to change after close of business (Boston time) Thursday of this week.

1. Administrative (15min)

  1. Confirm Chair (SW), Scribe (IJ). Regrets: PC
  2. Accept minutes of 9 Jun teleconference?
  3. Accept this agenda?
  4. Next meeting: 23 June?
  5. Face-to-face meeting scheduling details:
  6. Summer meeting planning; see request from Stuart
  7. TAG partcipation in XML 2003? See email from Paul

2. Technical (75 mins)

2.1 Architecture document (10 minutes)

The TAG does not expect to discuss the Arch Doc at this meeting, except to review action items.

  1. 26 Mar 2003 Working Draft of Arch Doc:
    1. Action DC 2003/01/27: write two pages on correct and incorrect application of REST to an actual web page design. DC requests to withdraw this one.
    2. Action DO 2003/01/27: Please send writings regarding Web services to tag@w3.org. DO grants DC license to cut and paste and put into DC writing.
    3. Action DC 2003/03/17: : Write some text for interactions chapter of arch doc related to message passing, a dual of shared state. DC refers us to Conversations and State

Actions from 2 June meeting:

  1. RF to rewrite section 5. Section 5 is expected to be short.
  2. TB to rewrite section 4 based on his proposal for rewriting section 4and suggestions from the TAG from 2 Jun teleconf. (Done)
  3. CL to make available a draft finding on content/presentation.
  4. DO to update description of issue abstractComponentRefs-37
  5. SW: to continue work on and make available a draft finding related to the opacity of URIs.
  6. NW: Take a stab at proposed new 4.5, wherever it ends up.
  7. DO: Write up a couple of paragraphs on extensibility for section 4.
  8. IJ: to start incorporating detailed suggestions on Arch Doc made by the TAG (see IRC log for details)

Actions from 9 June meeting:

  1. IJ:
    1. compare 3.2 text with RFC2396 version 3; compare and harmonize; leaving about the same amount of text.
    2. add a new 3.x section on allocating URIs; taking some text from rfc2396bis/3.2 and expanding slightly on social aspects.
    3. integrate RF's 3.5 into from RFC2396bis into arch doc section 3.3.
    4. See additional notes in minutes of 9 Jun teleconference
  2. DO/PC: Send draft of AC announcement regarding TAG's last call expectations/thoughts to tag@w3.org.

2.2 Findings (20 mins)

See also: findings.

Next steps for draft findings:

Action IJ 2003/06/09: Turn TB apple story into a finding.

2.3 Issues the TAG intends to discuss (30 mins)

The TAG expects to do a walk-through of the open and pending issues in order to determine:

Then, we expect to work on issues we think we are near closing.

2.4 New issues? (10 mins)

Summary from Stuart

2.5 Issues that have associated action items

3. Other actions


Ian Jacobs for Stuart Williams and TimBL
Last modified: $Date: 2003/06/13 18:52:31 $