See also: IRC log
<trackbot> Date: 27 July 2010
<scribe> scribe: amalhotr
Ram: Asks about 9703
... Antoine Mensch was asking about 9703
... perhaps we did not communicate our response to him
Bob: Decided on May f2f
... ACTION: Gil to r2espond ...
Gil: I will respond to him
Bob: Reasoning ... we believe
complexity will blow up
... All others agreed to our disposition or have not responded
No other changes to agenda
<Bob_> last minutes at http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/10/06/2010-06-29.html
Approved w/o objection
MEX - Katy Eventing - Gil & Wu Frag - Doug
Bob: We are going on hiatus for a while please think about this
Face to Face meeting in Lyon 1st week of November 1-6
Bob: During the TPAC
... many there in any case
... shd we retain our slot on TPAC program
Ram: Seems like a good idea ... we can check on features at risk
Doug: Use it as interop event?
Ram: No, just discuss features which various vendors are going to implemnt
Doug: When are you thinking abt
... I may not be able to go to France
... I suggest we postpone f2f until we can do interop testing
... do we need to coordinate with any other groups
Bob: I don't think we need to
coordinate with any other groups
... Don't have implementation schedules yet
TomRutt: Can we have a short mtg where others can attend by phone
Ram: I may be there
Bob: Martin and Katy may be able to attend
TomRutt: How abt a half-day/morning meeting?
Bob: We may not have any serious
issues ... just tests
... I'm inclined to tell the W3C to release the rooms at TPAC
... we could have a f2f/testing event later
... I will release the rooms
<dug> Latest Enum: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/edcopies/wsenum.html
Bob: Let us accept issues we have
resolved and close them
... can we close all resolved issues?
Bob: We can go on hiatus and publish
... Any objection to publishing a seconf last call?
Bob: I suggest we have last call till Sept 10
Doug: We could work on scenario docs ... could help flush out bugs
Ram: many people in Europe are on vacation ... they want last call till late Sept
TomRutt: How about meetings every 2 weeks?
Doug: How abt next mtg Aug 17 and then meet weekly to discuss scenario docs.
Bob: Lets have next mtg Aug 17
... How about Last call till Sept 17?
... After Aug 17 we can start filling in scenario docs
... would be good to have some to look at
Doug: IBM will do some MEX scenarios
Gil: We can do eventing
Doug: Ram could you do Enum?
Ram: Yes, but no timeline yet
Doug: Involve WSTF in our
... they can do regression test and create matrix
TomRutt: How do we use WSTF?
Doug: They would help the process not be a participant
Ram: Not clear if MSFT will join WSTF
Gil: WSTF may result in a net savings
... they will provide some infrastructure
Bob: Has MSFT rejected membership in WSFT?
Ram: Many different angles
<dug> non-wstf members can still participate
Ram: whether MSFT joins WSTF goes beyond this WG.
Doug: An WSTF member can add yr endpoint but you willnot be able to see the results ... the private WSTF stuff
Ram: Discusses WSTF pros and cons
Bob: Is there a WSTF methodology that we could replicate on W3C?
Doug: There is no rocket science
Bob: This could be useful for HTML
... Ram, you could mention it to Paul ... may solve some of his problems
<dug> wsdd tc in oasis
Ram: WSDD WG wants to know/share testing plans ... coverage
Bob: Our plans are all public
... can we shoot for Sept 13, IBM, Oracle ...
... Agenda for Sept 13 will be implementation plans
Ram: Is it under the 'obsolete' category?
Bob: Webmaster said he would take
care of it