W3C | TAG | Previous: 17 Jun | Next: 1 July

Agenda for 24 June 2002 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details issues list www-tag archive

Note: The Chair does not expect the agenda to change after close of business (Boston time) Thursday of this week.

1. Administrative (15min)

  1. Confirm scribe
  2. Roll call. Regrets DC, TBL, SW
  3. Accept this agenda
  4. Next meeting? Proposed 1 July.
  5. Accept 17 June minutes
  6. Confirm status of completed actions
  7. Confirm status of withdrawn actions

1.2 Completed actions?

  1. IJ 2002/06/17: Add augmentedInfoset-22 to issues list. Unassigned
  2. IJ 2002/06/17: Add xlinkScope-23 to issues list. Unassigned
  3. NW 2002/06/17: Call for initial review on www-tag of "TAG Finding: Consistency of Formatting Property Names, Values, and Semantics". Done
  4. PC 2002/06/17: Convey the desire to the XMLP WG that MIME type registration be included in soap spec before going to last call.
  5. IJ/PC 2002/06/17: Update finding to ensure that it's clear that the registration must be part of the document at last call if the WG expects to skip CR. (Revised finding).

1.3 Withdrawn actions?

2. Technical (75min)

2.1 New issues?

2.2 Findings in progress, architecture document (45min)

See also: findings.

  1. Comments on XMLP actions regarding SOAP and MIME type registration. See email to TAG. Report back to XMLP WG.
  2. Architecture document
    1. ACTION IJ 2002/03/18: Integrate/combine one-page summaries (Revised 7 June)
    2. ACTION TBL 2002/05/05: Negotiate more of IJ time for arch doc
  3. Internet Media Type registration, consistency of use
    1. ACTION DC: research the bug in the svg diagram. There are two votes to remove the diagram (DC and TB).
  4. QNames as Identifiers
    1. NW 2002/06/17: Call for one-week review on www-tag of QNames as Identifiers. TAG expects to confirm completion next week. Done

2.3 Priority issues (30min)

  1. charmodReview-17: Confirm that this issue is closed.
  2. Status of discussions with WSA WG about SOAP/GET?
  3. augmentedInfoset-22
    1. ACTION DC 2002/06/17: Talk to XML Schema WG about PSVI. Report to tag, who expects to decide whether to add as an issue next week.
  4. RFC3023Charset-21
  5. Status of URIEquivalence-15. Relation to Character Model of the Web (chapter 4)? See text from TimBL on URI canonicalization and email from Martin in particular.
  6. If we get here: httpRange-14, namespaceDocument-8

Ian Jacobs, for TimBL
Last modified: $Date: 2002/06/24 19:07:35 $