W3C | TAG | Previous: 10 Jun | Next: 24 Jun

Agenda for 17 June 2002 TAG teleconference

Nearby: IRC log teleconference details issues list www-tag archive

Note: The Chair does not expect the agenda to change after close of business (Boston time) Thursday of this week.

1. Administrative (15min)

  1. Confirm scribe
  2. Roll call
  3. Accept this agenda
  4. Next meeting? Proposed 24 June
  5. Accept 10 June minutes
  6. Confirm status of completed actions
  7. Confirm status of withdrawn actions

1.2 Completed actions?

1.3 Withdrawn actions?

2. Technical (75min)

2.1 New issues?

2.2 Findings in progress, architecture document (25min)

See also: findings.

  1. "TAG Finding: Consistency of Formatting Property Names, Values, and Semantics" from NW. (formattingProperties-19:
    1. ACTION NW 2002/05/20: Find out source of issue from CSS WG
  2. QNames as Identifiers (qnameAsId-18)
    1. Review draft finding from NW. ACTION NW 2002/06/10: Revise finding by adding examples.
  3. Internet Media Type registration, consistency of use
    1. ACTION DC: research the bug in the svg diagram. There are two votes to remove the diagram (DC and TB).
    2. Accept suggestion from Graham Klyne?
    3. Any action on dissent from Joseph Reagle?
  4. Architecture document
    1. ACTION IJ 2002/03/18: Integrate/combine one-page summaries (Revised 7 June)
    2. ACTION TBL 2002/05/05: Negotiate more of IJ time for arch doc

2.3 Priority issues (50min)

  1. Status of discussions with XMLP WG about SOAP/GET?
  2. RFC3023Charset-21
  3. charmodReview-17: Confirm that this is closed.
  4. Status of URIEquivalence-15. Relation to Character Model of the Web (chapter 4)? See text from TimBL on URI canonicalization and email from Martin in particular.
  5. If we get here: httpRange-14, namespaceDocument-8

Ian Jacobs, for TimBL
Last modified: $Date: 2002/06/17 20:38:19 $