[Back to XprocVnext]
How could XProc development be more amenable to debugging?
- More helpful error messages
Could we add some kind of authentication management which is out-of-band, but available?
- Does this need to be in the language, or can it be implementation-defined?
- If it was in the language, how would steps get at it?
Should we have a way to access environment information more generally?
Existing information caches
Should we give access to MemCache and elasticache?
- Already possible from an extension step [reference needed]. Do we need more?
- Already possible using
Support for clustering
Do we need any?
- Can you define “clustering”?
Zearin (Arogers) 16:02, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
Playing a useful, standardised role in XRX
LQ’s term is choreography: the orchestration of XSLT/XQuery/etc., with XProc as the controller.
|XProc v.Next||Architecture | Usabilitiy | New Steps | Resource Manager | Integration|